Author Topic: About new rule  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Destroyer1

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
About new rule
« on: June 19, 2016, 02:02:53 PM »
I think the new rule added is useless it means if we do get at during combat we will get banned then by means your ban rate will increase gradually and one more question as morphone said anything done to evade kill is punishable what about if I have 5 hp and ten people are following me and I hide inside bank to protect my self according to the rule that would also result in ban as stated by rule given by morphine .

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
Re: About new rule
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 06:16:02 PM »
I think the new rule added is useless it means if we do get at during combat we will get banned then by means your ban rate will increase gradually and one more question as morphone said anything done to evade kill is punishable what about if I have 5 hp and ten people are following me and I hide inside bank to protect my self according to the rule that would also result in ban as stated by rule given by morphine .

Abusing commands for one's unfair advantage is STRICTLY prohibited

commands for one's unfair advantage

commands

where do you see anything written about hiding in the bank?

Offline Destroyer1

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 08:26:21 PM »
using command and getting car is banable what if i run a dn 10 players are folloqing me and see a bike and i take it and run it is same as getcar because with getcar also you will get vehicle but whats the point you are trying to prove by banning players who use getcar i dont think it make any sense about this rule to ban a player who uses getcar to run from scene the same situation can be presented while running from a vehicle already there plz tell me what if i evade by taking car that is already there not by command

Offline Destroyer1

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 10:19:58 PM »
using command and getting car is banable what if i run a dn 10 players are folloqing me and see a bike and i take it and run it is same as getcar because with getcar also you will get vehicle but whats the point you are trying to prove by banning players who use getcar i dont think it make any sense about this rule to ban a player who uses getcar to run from scene the same situation can be presented while running from a vehicle already there plz tell me what if i evade by taking car that is already there not by command

Taking a car from the street isn't evading and never was.

pls get common sense thx
so that my point why getcar is evading if we can take car from street also both situations are same

Offline NikY.Wolf / ValaK

• VC-MP Retirees
  • LW-Helper Give Respect Get Respect every time
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [CO]NikY.Wolf
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 11:16:19 PM »
the rule means that when you are thrown to the floor, and use the command !getcar , this is evade