Author Topic: Decrease player count  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Destroyer1

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Decrease player count
« on: June 21, 2016, 05:05:45 PM »

Offline Destroyer1

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: Decrease player count
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 07:07:31 PM »
They come and go, that's how it goes.

Ps. I don't do events because you all are greedy fucks who can't get enough of events.
thats how rude admins like you help in decrease in player count have i spoken rudely to you i am speaking politely in return i also expect politeness from you rather than being rude

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 11:09:41 PM »
cut it out with the swearing, it doesn't suit you

Offline Noori

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Give Respect Get Respect
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 06:49:03 AM »
New servers come and Go with time  only Little whitey's has been up all these years .LW's has swept the competition off the floor and will continue to do .Most players who play other server's are probably banned from LW and this shows you we have zero tolerance policy when it comes to cheating  .

Edit

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 09:22:05 AM by Noori »

Offline Amiel

• VC-MP Retirees
  • The Events Master
    • DU Clan Forum
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [DU]Amiel
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 07:55:26 AM »
The decrease in player count is understandable. The server has been stagnant. Without significant updates, the only thing that will keep the server alive and give the server increase in player count are the administrator's orchestrated events. Fact. The developers are inactive at the moment. Without them littlewhitey's will continue to be as is today. I'm personally happy for other servers with increasing player counts as it gives the impression that VC-MP is not only about littlewhitey's anymore.

Other than that, we should not be butthurt with that thread. It's the truth but as Noori said, servers come and go and littlewhitey's will always be here. (The same littlewhitey's that we know for years lololol)
Player wish granted.