Author Topic: [LWW2016]The Littlewhitey's Weeks 2016 | 8th - 21st September 2016 @2pm GMT+2  (Read 39364 times)

Offline StrikeR

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: StrikeR
Re: [LWW2016]The Littlewhitey's Weeks 2016 | 8th - 21st September 2016 @2pm GMT+2
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2016, 01:47:11 PM »
But, you told me who gets 1st wins -_-

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
Re: [LWW2016]The Littlewhitey's Weeks 2016 | 8th - 21st September 2016 @2pm GMT+2
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2016, 01:56:27 PM »
But, you told me who gets 1st wins -_-
Common sense says that the guy with more points win. If you have any doubt, feel free to contact a staff member.

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2016, 03:05:35 PM »
Race Day is over!

Results:

[JOKER]Playa, Jayce: 4points
Neno, darzombo, Zaibatsu: 3points
[InC]Veyron,:2points
[3D]Burner, Striker:1points

Congratulations to [LWC.RACE][JOKER]Playa & [LWC.RACE]Jayce!

Totals:

[3D]Jibin: 12 points
Jayce: 11 points
Chainer, [JOKER]Playa: 9
[InC]S0n1c, [JOKER]Freak: 8 points
[InC]Brontophi,[InC]Veyron: 7 points
[VIP]Carroll: 4 points
[VIP]Khan, [Hz]Striker: 3 points
[Hz]Striker, [3D]Burner: 2 points
AceX, [MM]Koka, [JOKER]Hyp3r, [sLK]Slide, [V]Aryan, _M_I_K_O_, Saxbre and Potato, [3D]Gelkist: 1 point

Team deathmatch day will start now!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 07:23:56 PM by playaâ„¢ »

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2016, 07:24:31 PM »
TDM Day is over!

Results:

[JOKER]Playa, Jayce: 6 points
[Hz]Striker,[InC]Brontophi: 3 points
[3D]Gelkist, [VIP]Captain, [3D]Burner: 2 points
Kur, [VIP]Talha, [3D]Jibin, Fuse, karmasutra, [K]HunterZ: 1 points

Congratulations to [LWC.TDM][JOKER]Playa & [LWC.TDM]Jayce!

Totals:

Jayce: 17 points
[JOKER]Playa: 15 points
[3D]Jibin: 14 points
[InC]Brontophi: 10 points
Chainer: 9 points
[InC]S0n1c, [JOKER]Freak: 8 points
[InC]Veyron: 7 points
[Hz]Striker: 6 points
[VIP]Carroll, [VIP]Khan: 4 points
[3D]Burner: 3 points
Potato, [VIP]Captain: 2 points
AceX, [MM]Koka, [JOKER]Hyp3r, [sLK]Slide, [V]Aryan, _M_I_K_O_, Saxbre, Kur, Fuse, karmasutra, HunterZ, [3D]Gelkist: 1 point

SpecEvent will start at 11:00am GMT!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 08:26:44 AM by playaâ„¢ »

Offline Jibin

• Kiddy Fish
  • dope _ peace
    • 3DTeam
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [3D]Jibin
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2016, 07:30:41 PM »
Fucked up host this year, not gonna waste my time on this shit anymore. Good luck to Jayce  ;) or anyone who is gonna get the chance to wear the sexy [LWW] tag.
Jibin out o/
Now I know everything, Even the meaning of life.

If nature is illegal freedom doesn't exist.

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2016, 07:55:33 PM »
Fucked up host this year, not gonna waste my time on this shit anymore. Good luck to Jayce  ;) or anyone who is gonna get the chance to wear the sexy [LWW] tag.
Jibin out o/
Can you explain your problem here?

Offline StrikeR

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: StrikeR
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2016, 10:09:14 PM »
[Hz]Striker,[3D]Burner: 3 points
I actually have 5 points

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2016, 10:06:32 AM »
LWW will start after 2 hours!

Offline Jibin

• Kiddy Fish
  • dope _ peace
    • 3DTeam
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [3D]Jibin
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2016, 12:27:26 PM »
Jibin out o/
Can you explain your problem here?
Oki here we goo
First you should not have taken this responsibility if you are this busy with your life, you are not even hosting events properly or taking this thing seriously.
i've seen many players quit the event/game just because you are not giving them a change  (Sonic [beach party event]). You only want to finish this "shit" as fast as possible.
K i get it, its your life and you don't have enough time for this maybe, then why the f you took this responsibility?
You are making a lot of mistakes in player's point, ye ye i know you are  not a f**ing bot or something but remember  that even Aryan and Enzo was not a bot too, Haven't  seen any mistake from their side last year (afaik from the LW topic's). Lets move on...
Yesterday i asked you to add a freaking point (which i deserve) then you lied to me that i don't have that point and you even checked logs, but your bad Aryan proved it wrong.
And when i was talking about the unfairness in team balance, you tp'ed me and killed me with a f**king minigun dude (haven't seen even "real" LW admin doing that to a regular player) And when i asked you to add me on the event you said "wait retard" wt* dude? then i politely asked you not to use aggressive words your response was "oki retard"...
After this do u really think i will take part in this fucked up event? W/E idc now, I only explained this because you asked for it., i dont have any personal issue with you.

A Note to whoever deleted xRambo's Post: lmao pple have Quoted "lol" more than 10 times here and none gives a shit but when someone quoted my post with 2 freaking emoji's its a fu*king big deal ha.

I am not from "americao" dont judge me!!!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:29:27 PM by Jibin »
Now I know everything, Even the meaning of life.

If nature is illegal freedom doesn't exist.

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2016, 12:44:26 PM »
Oki here we goo
First you should not have taken this responsibility if you are this busy with your life, you are not even hosting events properly or taking this thing seriously.
i've seen many players quit the event/game just because you are not giving them a change  (Sonic [beach party event]). You only want to finish this "shit" as fast as possible.
Well, I was not busy with my life or anything, only time i was away because of a funeral i had to attend, and i was travelling and finished my data package on sa:mp, and dont tell me im not taking it seriously, i am, but you guys are just a bunch of people who want to finish stuff as fast as possible (no offense)
K i get it, its your life and you don't have enough time for this maybe, then why the f you took this responsibility?
I took responsibility because i can do it, luckily, enzo believed in me.
You are making a lot of mistakes in player's point, ye ye i know you are  not a f**ing bot or something but remember  that even Aryan and Enzo was not a bot too, Haven't  seen any mistake from their side last year (afaik from the LW topic's).
Its my first time, i haven't had this experience before.
Lets move on...
Yesterday i asked you to add a freaking point (which i deserve) then you lied to me that i don't have that point and you even checked logs, but your bad Aryan proved it wrong.
First of all, i told you that i will check the logs and the screens i took to check if you have +1 point, i've gone afk for few seconds and told you that you have one, i added it to you and we are good. aryan didn't proof anything because he told you "I'm not on lappy, I will check it tomorrow"
And when i was talking about the unfairness in team balance, you tp'ed me and killed me with a f**king minigun dude (haven't seen even "real" LW admin doing that to a regular player)
You wasn't talking about the unfairness in team balance or anything, after the boat tdm event i said whoever wants a special gift, says his ID first, you said your ID and you got your gift :)), so does gamer. he didnt complain.
And when i asked you to add me on the event you said "wait retard" wt* dude? then i politely asked you not to use aggressive words your response was "oki retard"...
I am not your servant, it's hard to do this, you couldnt handle 5 mins in this, lol.
After this do u really think i will take part in this fucked up event? W/E idc now, I only explained this because you asked for it., i dont have any personal issue with you.
You look butthurt for me :))

Offline H3RO

« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2016, 01:32:06 PM »
Okay, let's be honest here. This year LWW event is so fucked. If you wanna know why I will explain :)

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2016, 01:48:11 PM »
Seeing how this goes the way it shouldn't be, politely asking everyone to calm down a little. Playa is showing good will in hosting this stuff, it's a big pressure, making mistakes is another part of human being and something which is pretty hard to avoid. Even Enzo and Aryan did make mistakes that they tried to cover up, because the job ain't easy at all. Spending your precious time on hosting something in a videogame is coming only from your own will to do it. Arguing about points is not necessary, just try to solve the problem (if there are any) after the events are finished.

Normal things are just normal, one can't change the usual way of how certain things happen.

Pleasing you to settle this down peacefully, and wish you to have fun till the end. This event was specifically made for fun purposes. If you guys don't want to communicate and co-operate in a nice way, actions will have to be taken.

edit: 1500th post (don't spam folks)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 01:51:25 PM by PatriotNumberOne »

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2016, 01:48:44 PM »
Okay, let's be honest here. This year LWW event is so fucked. If you wanna know why I will explain :)
Postbait confirmed.

Offline [3D]TheRambo

« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2016, 02:09:59 PM »
A Note to whoever deleted xRambo's Post: lmao pple have Quoted "lol" more than 10 times here and none gives a shit but when someone quoted my post with 2 freaking emoji's its a fu*king big deal ha.

Who is going to answer this?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 02:19:15 PM by [3D]TheRambo »

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2016, 04:23:00 PM »
SpecDay is over!

Results:
Jayce: 6 points
[JOKER]Playa: 4 points
Mr.robot, [Hz]Striker, iFrost 2 points
[vip]Sand, [187]Gamer, xBurner:1 point

Congratulations to [LWC.SpecEvent]Jayce

Totals:

Jayce: 24 points
[JOKER]Playa: 19 points
[3D]Jibin: 14 points
[InC]Brontophi: 10 points
Chainer: 9 points
[InC]S0n1c, Freak, [Hz]Striker: 8 points
[InC]Veyron: 7 points
[VIP]Carroll, [VIP]Khan. [3D]Burner: 4 points
Potato, [VIP]Captain, iFrost, Mr.Robot: 2 points
AceX, [MM]Koka, [JOKER]Hyp3r, [sLK]Slide, [V]Aryan, _M_I_K_O_, Saxbre, Kur, Fuse, karmasutra, HunterZ, [3D]Gelkist, [187]Gamer, [vip]Sand: 1 point

WW Day will start now!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 08:22:13 AM by playaâ„¢ »