Author Topic: Dear American players of LW  (Read 27796 times)

Offline Squash

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Mythological Talentless
    • Awards
Re: Dear American players of LW
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2016, 08:42:46 AM »
2016 : trump wont win

2017: president trump can't do that, can he?

2018: you watching the hunger games tonight? I hope my district wins

Offline Talha Khan

• SA-MP Donator
  • My ambition is handicapped by LAZINESS.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [HC]Mr.Khan
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2016, 10:16:42 AM »

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2016, 10:36:11 AM »
give a chance to a successful buisnessman
Hi Melt, Actually i have to make it clear for you and people keep saying "Successful businessman" the truth is half of Trump's the wealth came from His father, his father already made a name.

Yo! Did he not grow his fortune though? Isn't the other half his own self-made money? Denying his genius in this field is very honestly the definition of an ignoramus!

2016 : trump wont win

2017: president trump can't do that, can he?

2018: you watching the hunger games tonight? I hope my district wins

lool this is actually true! Once the social media hype dies, every social media self-made politician that cares so much about the world is gonna settle down and jump on another hype wagon like the Kardashians or something else...smh!

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2016, 10:45:05 AM »
Erdogan, Putin, Orban and now Trump. Mad world.

found this:

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 11:34:25 AM by [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler »

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2016, 12:10:48 PM »
To all the ones saying he's a successful business man, i heard that he had several bankruptcies (or whatever it's written) though.
I don't know much about him and media don't always say right things, but if so well...not that successful then

When you start with a big heritage everything is easier..yes you surely have to be good at it if you want to increase your wealth, but there's no doubt that it's pretty much easier to make more money when you already have a lot. The rich gets richer!

Offline =_Captain_=

• SA-MP Donator
  • Owner/Founder of VIP clan
    • VIP Clan Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2016, 12:32:37 PM »
To all the ones saying he's a successful business man, i heard that he had several bankruptcies (or whatever it's written) though.
I don't know much about him and media don't always say right things, but if so well...not that successful then

When you start with a big heritage everything is easier..yes you surely have to be good at it if you want to increase your wealth, but there's no doubt that it's pretty much easier to make more money when you already have a lot. The rich gets richer!

Exactly quickplay, first of all he isn't that successful as everyone thinks and there are many successful people out there that better than trumpy. If it goes like that, Bill gates should be the president. Even i am not in states i am so curious about what gonna happen next  ???
[VIP]=_Captain_= won the tournament  ;D ;D ;D

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2016, 01:40:34 PM »
Anyways I did some research on this topic as I was curious..Turns out the specific amount he inherited is unknown. He claims he started off with 1 million, a certain Marco Rubio claims he inherited 100 million, NY Times estimates around 40 millions (definitely not half his fortune though Captain, twisting facts to win an argument is a sign you've already lost).
Let's put this debate aside for a minute, do you guys know how much is Donald Trump's net worth according to Forbes? Around freakin 3.7 billion dollars!!! If this is not being successful then what the heck isl? I agree it is easier to start with a solid backbone but nonetheless this is outstanding!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cannot deny DT's obvious flaws but if you're asking me who is the lesser of two evils between Killary and DT then without any fraction of thought I would choose DT!! Do you guys realise how awful that bitch is because you definitely look like you don't...All I see is a bunch of memes, twisted facts and unreasonable statements ( well I guess it is easier to go with the flow and repeat what the media says). Lemme give you a few of her shortcomings (shortcomings is an understatement but I can't find any better way to word it):

- ''DT is racist...oh he hates Latinos, Muslims, African-Americans'', Did you know that Killary was financially endorsed by the KKK during her electoral campaign? Did you know that she speaks of the late deceased KKK leader (and I quote - 2010) as her ''mentor and friend''

- ''HE IS GONNA START WW3 OMG..He is gonna have the nuclear weapons codes WE'RE DEAD'', did you even follow both candidates' electoral campaigns? Killary was looking forward to intervene in Syria like the US did in Iraq to put an end to Bashar Al Assad's reign and take out ISIS in the process. The saviour Killary Clinton's US was going to help Syrians get rid of oppression (more like the remaining Syrians if they had intervened / a million of Civilian losses in Iraq) and enjoy  stable lives like the ones poor Iraqis have. I am sure some of you were alive and conscious when the protests erupted in western Europe when our governments (France/UK...European union) decided to send our precious troops to fight a war in Iraq that was based on a lie the US invented concerning Saddam's ''weapons of destruction''. This wouldn't have stopped here, the US-Russian relationships are already heated as it is, should the US ever directly target Assad (Russia's and China's ally by a military coalition+ Russia has a naval base in Syria's maritime borders) then THAT will definitely trigger a world war not your internet bullshit. With Trump's reign the US-Russia relationships are already settling down and please enlighten me as how could this be a bad thing for us.

- Do you know of Killary's crimes during her mandate as secretary of state or were you too blinded by Obama eating burger joints in the streets and hanging out with the coolest rappers? During her mandate, the US of America illegally sold tons of weapons to terrorist groups in Syria and Iraq later known as ISIS (she admitted it herself in her book or something). Here is a short snippet of Killary's achievements and experience as a politician (thank God Trump doesn't have ''political'' experience lol)
                   1- Rise of ISIS (terrorist group with the most fucked up mentality ever)
                   2- The peaceful and admirable protests in Syria turned to a bloody civil war in which civilians have no say at all.
                   3- civil war= 100 of thousands of innocent and beautiful civilian lives lost (men women children) in the process and the rise of a refugees crisis.
                   4- With the available means, ISIS were capable of carrying out terrorist attacks pretty much everywhere in western Europe and have sullied Muslim            Europeans' picture in the process and consequently created local tensions (some Muslims in my neighbourhood in Paris got fucked up by bloody racists after Charlie Hebdo's attacks).

- Finally the Clinton foundation is being investigated (that has been going on for a week) by the FBI for stolen funds or whatever (the FBI hasn't been clear about what yet but there are rumours) and prior to the election, Killary's defendants were furiously trying to downplay the seriousness of the investigation (not that it matters now lol).

And you want me a reasonable and peaceful European citizen to support a fucking children murderess that fucked the middle-east upside down and fucked us over with the terrorist attacks and the refugees crisis and its consequences against a businessman that goes out of line now and then....big ass HAYL NO
It is like you guys would rather have a snake that stings you in the back with a straight face than DT...

Side-note: very emotional reply...bear with me :P

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 03:03:36 PM by MeltdowN »

Offline AceX

• Tiny Fish
  • If ur life has no problem then ur not rlly living
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: AceX
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2016, 03:44:32 PM »
Now starts the debate between captain and meltdown  ;D :-X (hope ur social media stuff like s** t**e  don't get leak )
SOLLY I,M LACIST

Hanney

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2016, 03:51:01 PM »
Anyways I did some research on this topic as I was curious..Turns out the specific amount he inherited is unknown. He claims he started off with 1 million, a certain Marco Rubio claims he inherited 100 million, NY Times estimates around 40 millions (definitely not half his fortune though Captain, twisting facts to win an argument is a sign you've already lost).
Let's put this debate aside for a minute, do you guys know how much is Donald Trump's net worth according to Forbes? Around freakin 3.7 billion dollars!!! If this is not being successful then what the heck isl? I agree it is easier to start with a solid backbone but nonetheless this is outstanding!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cannot deny DT's obvious flaws but if you're asking me who is the lesser of two evils between Killary and DT then without any fraction of thought I would choose DT!! Do you guys realise how awful that bitch is because you definitely look like you don't...All I see is a bunch of memes, twisted facts and unreasonable statements ( well I guess it is easier to go with the flow and repeat what the media says). Lemme give you a few of her shortcomings (shortcomings is an understatement but I can't find any better way to word it):

- ''DT is racist...oh he hates Latinos, Muslims, African-Americans'', Did you know that Killary was financially endorsed by the KKK during her electoral campaign? Did you know that she speaks of the late deceased KKK leader (and I quote - 2010) as her ''mentor and friend''

- ''HE IS GONNA START WW3 OMG..He is gonna have the nuclear weapons codes WE'RE DEAD'', did you even follow both candidates' electoral campaigns? Killary was looking forward to intervene in Syria like the US did in Iraq to put an end to Bashar Al Assad's reign and take out ISIS in the process. The saviour Killary Clinton's US was going to help Syrians get rid of oppression (more like the remaining Syrians if they had intervened / a million of Civilian losses in Iraq) and enjoy  stable lives like the ones poor Iraqis have. I am sure some of you were alive and conscious when the protests erupted in western Europe when our governments (France/UK...European union) decided to send our precious troops to fight a war in Iraq that was based on a lie the US invented concerning Saddam's ''weapons of destruction''. This wouldn't have stopped here, the US-Russian relationships are already heated as it is, should the US ever directly target Assad (Russia's and China's ally by a military coalition+ Russia has a naval base in Syria's maritime borders) then THAT will definitely trigger a world war not your internet bullshit. With Trump's reign the US-Russia relationships are already settling down and please enlighten me as how could this be a bad thing for us.

- Do you know of Killary's crimes during her mandate as secretary of state or were you too blinded by Obama eating burger joints in the streets and hanging out with the coolest rappers? During her mandate, the US of America illegally sold tons of weapons to terrorist groups in Syria and Iraq later known as ISIS (she admitted it herself in her book or something). Here is a short snippet of Killary's achievements and experience as a politician (thank God Trump doesn't have ''political'' experience lol)
                   1- Rise of ISIS (terrorist group with the most fucked up mentality ever)
                   2- The peaceful and admirable protests in Syria turned to a bloody civil war in which civilians have no say at all.
                   3- civil war= 100 of thousands of innocent and beautiful civilian lives lost (men women children) in the process and the rise of a refugees crisis.
                   4- With the available means, ISIS were capable of carrying out terrorist attacks pretty much everywhere in western Europe and have sullied Muslim            Europeans' picture in the process and consequently created local tensions (some Muslims in my neighbourhood in Paris got fucked up by bloody racists after Charlie Hebdo's attacks).

- Finally the Clinton foundation is being investigated (that has been going on for a week) by the FBI for stolen funds or whatever (the FBI hasn't been clear about what yet but there are rumours) and prior to the election, Killary's defendants were furiously trying to downplay the seriousness of the investigation (not that it matters now lol).

And you want me a reasonable and peaceful European citizen to support a fucking children murderess that fucked the middle-east upside down and fucked us over with the terrorist attacks and the refugees crisis and its consequences against a businessman that goes out of line now and then....big ass HAYL NO
It is like you guys would rather have a snake that stings you in the back with a straight face than DT...

Side-note: very emotional reply...bear with me :P

I agree, there was even the e-mail scandal of her using her personal e-mail holding very sensitive documents related to the government which she shouldn't have and then related to that was the subpoena from the FBI and deleting over 30000 e-mail's in which her employee in charge of handling the e-mail deletion was caught on reddit requesting help on how to do so. Afaik there has been similar breaches of national security in the past where people have had a much worse punishment for doing less but she got a slap on the wrist instead and not to mention the mainstream media ignoring alot of this stuff.

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2016, 04:58:19 PM »

Offline LukaZ

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2016, 05:20:57 PM »
lmao Trump  ;D

Offline Negative

• SA-MP Donator
  • sometimes...
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2016, 05:25:22 PM »
lel who gives a fuck, some American presidents were worse than Trump yet nobody was so butthurt about them ruling
Back to topic and stop posting useless shit here.
I can't post you.

Negative: 27 points

[LWC.RW][LWC.StealthOps][LWC.GangDay]Negative

Offline =_Captain_=

• SA-MP Donator
  • Owner/Founder of VIP clan
    • VIP Clan Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2016, 05:29:24 PM »
lel who gives a fuck, some American presidents were worse than Trump yet nobody was so butthurt about them ruling
Who was worse than trump ?
I can see he already having bad behavior even before he get the position, so i can imagine what will happen after he becoming the president
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 05:34:03 PM by =_Captain_= »
[VIP]=_Captain_= won the tournament  ;D ;D ;D

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2016, 05:29:48 PM »
Imagine if there was internet in the abe lincoln era... Im sure some black guys/slaves would have posted some negative shit about him on forums ;D

Offline H3RO

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2016, 06:02:10 PM »
Imagine if there was internet in the abe lincoln era... Im sure some black guys/slaves would have posted some negative shit about him on forums ;D
zaibatsu and his wisdom...  :-X

somebody kill me please