Author Topic: Dear American players of LW  (Read 27800 times)

Offline MeltdowN

Re: Dear American players of LW
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2016, 02:47:28 PM »
My friends says "Trump can destroy Pakistan , Trump is a danger for Pakistan" , but i watched his video in which he said two times "I Love Pakistan" :v

lmfaooooooo

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2016, 03:27:33 PM »
In my opinion nothing changed or will change but the names.

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2016, 03:33:53 PM »
In my opinion nothing changed or will change but the names.

That, I believe, would have been the case were Hillary Clinton elected.

The way I've seen and heard so far, Donald Trump represents a change for the people of America.. Sure, it may not seem the most sugarcoated of changes, but it's something.

I personally have hopes for him.

Case study material 1: ! No longer available

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2016, 05:40:55 PM »
My friends says "Trump can destroy Pakistan , Trump is a danger for Pakistan" , but i watched his video in which he said two times "I Love Pakistan" :v

No offense, but he hates Muslims, the facts which prove this are,

Before elections

a)Trump is not Islamophobic, mostly he doesn't care, he is out an out, an opportunist, a plain businessman and an ego-maniac, so he sees this great opportunity to be the President , the summit of all his ego-gratification exercises. He ran for the President in 2000, as a 'Democrat'.He also says that he has many Muslim friends, whom he considers as 'Good People'.

After Elections

b)Basically,he is trying to invoke the hidden racial,religious bias that is rooted in the sub-conscious mind of many Americans. As i write this answer, Trump has now openly advocated banning Muslims from Entering America, on the wake of San-Bernardino shootings. It is plain evident that he is hell bent on polarizing votes by speaking a basal language which many Americans love to hear secretly. Let's look at the  World Values Survey, an annual poll from the Public Religion Research Institute released in November, which asked Americans whether "the values of Islam are at odds with American values and way of life." Below are the results, broken down by Republicans, Democrats, and the entire American population (including Ds, Rs, and independents):

Offline krystianoo1

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2016, 05:52:29 PM »
http://i.imgur.com/Q7HN1wN.png

No offense, but he hates Muslims, the facts which prove this are,

Before elections

a)Trump is not Islamophobic, mostly he doesn't care, he is out an out, an opportunist, a plain businessman and an ego-maniac, so he sees this great opportunity to be the President , the summit of all his ego-gratification exercises. He ran for the President in 2000, as a 'Democrat'.He also says that he has many Muslim friends, whom he considers as 'Good People'.

After Elections

b)Basically,he is trying to invoke the hidden racial,religious bias that is rooted in the sub-conscious mind of many Americans. As i write this answer, Trump has now openly advocated banning Muslims from Entering America, on the wake of San-Bernardino shootings. It is plain evident that he is hell bent on polarizing votes by speaking a basal language which many Americans love to hear secretly. Let's look at the  World Values Survey, an annual poll from the Public Religion Research Institute released in November, which asked Americans whether "the values of Islam are at odds with American values and way of life." Below are the results, broken down by Republicans, Democrats, and the entire American population (including Ds, Rs, and independents):

nice reply maddy dumbass

https://www.quora.com/Does-Donald-Trump-hate-Muslims

ahaha

Offline LukaZ

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2016, 05:59:43 PM »
maddy busted.

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2016, 06:20:00 PM »
Lol this still going on? Srsly lol

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2016, 06:54:59 PM »
Lol this still going on? Srsly lol

Eh it's a perfect way to kill time once in a while

Offline H3RO

« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2016, 07:40:10 PM »
As a citizen of Serbia, I do not care who won the election. The important thing is that Kosovo will return to Serbia after the Trump victory. He stated that he hates Muslims, which means that America will not support Albania (Albanians make up a large number of the population in Kosovo), so that Serbia stands opened the way to expel Albanians from Kosovo and re merges itself!
This is the most retarded post I have ever read in Littlewhitey's forums.

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2016, 08:05:03 PM »
let's close the discussion on that beautiful note!