Author Topic: Year-End Awards: Important Announcement  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Darfy

Year-End Awards: Important Announcement
« on: December 30, 2016, 07:18:30 PM »
Dear voters and members of this community,

It has come to our attention that a number of fake accounts have been created on this forum using VPN connections and these accounts have been used to submit votes in favor of Vice Underdogs, nominated in Clan of the Year category and [VU]Riders, nominated in Administrator of the Year category.

The exact number of the fake accounts and their given votes remains unknown for now, but we're talking about at least 30-40 in total. We also do have rock solid evidence that the mastermind behind this scam is a member of Vice Underdogs.

Even though no official rules have been written for the Year-End Awards, it should be needless to say that this type of insolent cheating will not be tolerated or lightly dealt with.

That being said and as much as it saddens me, it's my duty and my responsibility to disqualify both Vice Underdogs and [VU]Riders from the Year-End Awards 2016.

I will not execute the disqualification by removing any of the given votes; should either VU or Riders place 1st in their categories, the clan/administrator placed 2nd will win the award. The results will be published tomorrow after the polls have expired, just as originally planned.

Our staff is still in middle of investigating the scam and this topic will be updated with any details we may still possibly dig up.

Thank you for understanding and happy 2017 in advance!