Author Topic: 2 Suggestions.  (Read 3140 times)

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
2 Suggestions.
« on: January 14, 2017, 09:11:10 AM »
Ei

Props to [Ka]Adtec_229 for getting back from the dead and adding a new skin to the server.
I've got a couple of suggestions to make, since the past 3 weeks, I've been playing LW's a lot. And I've tried hosting multiple events like race, derby..etc(since the number of staff online has dropped). So, like everytime I hosted an event, some random player pops out of nowhere and ruins it completely making us feel helpless. So today, Ratchet, Adtec and I were having a conversation, when I happened to come up with an idea. What about adding a new skin, which makes us invincible to any of the bullets shot at us(ofc this skin has ammunation disabled and has no spawn weapons and ofc he can't punch anyone too). I didn't get any valid reply from the godfather, but yeah.....

The second suggestion is to add a Hindi Help board and a Chinese Help board.

eh?

Offline Eazym4

• VC-MP Donator
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir future
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [VU_T]Eazym4
  • VC-MP: [VU_T]Eazym4
Re: 2 Suggestions.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 09:28:12 AM »
Why not Punjabi help Board too?

Offline Bhai

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Helpful (2013)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 09:59:04 AM »
Ei

Props to [Ka]Adtec_229 for getting back from the dead and adding a new skin to the server.
I've got a couple of suggestions to make, since the past 3 weeks, I've been playing LW's a lot. And I've tried hosting multiple events like race, derby..etc(since the number of staff online has dropped). So, like everytime I hosted an event, some random player pops out of nowhere and ruins it completely making us feel helpless. So today, Ratchet, Adtec and I were having a conversation, when I happened to come up with an idea. What about adding a new skin, which makes us invincible to any of the bullets shot at us(ofc this skin has ammunation disabled and has no spawn weapons and ofc he can't punch anyone too). I didn't get any valid reply from the godfather, but yeah.....

eh?
First Suggestion is nice tho and the Second one there's already Urdu board, they are most likely same and I don't think if Chinese players uses forum.

Offline krystianoo1

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 11:15:46 AM »
first one, no, this is not an 'events' server so difficulties should be expected while hosting events

and a skin like that would ruin the entire tdm thing about this server

besides, if a skin like that is made then he still can ram other players and get in cars while being unable to get killed (unless a vehicle he is in gets exploded)

ofc a solution would be making the skin be in another world, but is there any fun in that?

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 01:22:49 PM »
first one, no, this is not an 'events' server so difficulties should be expected while hosting events

besides, if a skin like that is made then he still can ram other players and get in cars while being unable to get killed (unless a vehicle he is in gets exploded)

ofc a solution would be making the skin be in another world, but is there any fun in that?

That's my booooy  ;)
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline Decent_946

• VC-MP Donator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything :)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [UF]Decent_946
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 01:40:59 PM »
Whats the need of adding another skin ? Why not to change the world id's of event joiners ? And later on set to default world when the event ends.

And about 2nd, theres already a help board present for hindi/urdu and bengali language. People could ask for help there.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 01:49:04 PM by Decent_946 »
Thankx to RebellioN

Quu

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 04:51:16 PM »
+1, realy good idea.

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 05:07:13 PM »
Found the solution of this topic..
http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,28763.msg280716.html#new

Personally, it's a Team Death Match Server so I think it should not have a skin like that..

Offline BanJack

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: NO_MERCY
  • VC-MP: BanJack
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2017, 05:30:08 PM »

Offline Casper.

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Dark Fighters
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [DF]Casper
  • PAC ID: 42662
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2017, 06:45:09 PM »
+1

Offline Zkq

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 06:35:45 AM »
Good idea, but we can run ito a fighter then his m9yvements will be slow...

Offline BanJack

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: NO_MERCY
  • VC-MP: BanJack
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2017, 02:54:17 PM »
I think it would be better if this skin is activated when only admins activate it. I mean when an admin wants to make an event , he activate this skin. And this skin is deactivated all the time and players can not choose it unless admins activate it...
so, what do you think guys ??

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2017, 05:44:15 PM »
I think it would be better if this skin is activated when only admins activate it. I mean when an admin wants to make an event , he activate this skin. And this skin is deactivated all the time and players can not choose it unless admins activate it...
so, what do you think guys ??
Nice Idea..

Offline AsaD.

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2017, 07:09:45 AM »

That's my booooy  ;)

Offline ELK

• VC-MP Donator
  • Kara Khan
    • VCMP
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Woodland
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2017, 09:18:09 AM »
Whats the need of adding another skin ? Why not to change the world id's of event joiners ? And later on set to default world when the event ends.

And about 2nd, theres already a help board present for hindi/urdu and bengali language. People could ask for help there.

That's my booooy  ;)
Kara Hanli