Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
zeodex
« on: February 08, 2017, 10:38:55 PM »
Nickname: zeodex
Time and date: 07/02/2017 between 3 and 4pm gmt
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: The same thing that vu devil was doing, or c-glitch.
Evidence: video -    https://youtu.be/ept9IcXs-88
Additional information: I thought maybe it was crouch glitch, but it doesnt look quite like that to me. Though he does seem to cover too much distance while strafing in a very short space of time.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 10:57:45 PM by Kray Kray »

Hanney

Re: zeodex
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 10:46:53 PM »
Thanks for the report.

There is no way warps in the connection can create such a "pop" I believe I know what he has done in this ocassion to create this effect. Discussing with other staff at the moment.

Update: We had an internal discussion and we have came to the conclusion that the player is using third party tools in order to increase their game speed (which seems to be a common problem as of late amongst a select number of players as of late) or has managed to modify data related to weapon animation break points. We are also aware that their is the slide bug to take into consideration and that a high variation in ping between players ie 1 player having a low ping and a 2nd having a high ping can also add to the effect of the slide glitch. However, In this case the player recording is from United Kingdom and the player being reported is within the EU aswell having a low ping also so we can rule that out. From all of my experience of previous versions of vc-mp and from 0.4 I have never seen such a sudden "warp" from point A to B as shown in the video. There is definetley something up with the players games whether it be either of the mentioned above or something else. Player will be banned for 1 month.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 11:54:08 PM by Hanney »