Author Topic: LW MTA Race info  (Read 5437 times)

Offline LorenXo

• SA-MP Retirees
    • do you like them too?
    • Awards
LW MTA Race info
« on: July 15, 2008, 07:34:09 PM »
As we've got someone asking on the SA:MP server for info on how to connect, could you possibly give details on how to connect to LW MTA Race server?
<eDiT> what is intellectual

Offline Snipe

• Big Fish
    • Awards
Re: LW MTA Race info
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 09:37:30 PM »
Erm... you might take a look here: http://mtasa.littlewhitey.com/howto.html
For the ones who are lazy:

• Download MTA:Race from http://mtasa.com/race.html, offcourse select the Client version (probably it says version 1.1.2, correct me if I'm wrong).
  • Install it like any other game.
  • Run MTA:Race.

Congratulations, you've entered the game (unless you got a million errors). Next 2 options from which you can choose from on how to connect to a server. Let's take Littlewhitey's as example, shall we? Okay, here it comes:

• Quick connect: hit the Quick Connect button, next fill in the ip-adress of Littlewhitey's (85.17.19.181) and leave the Port on the default (in other words, leave it like it says when you opened the Quick Connect option).
  • Server browser: this is the (full) list of the many MTA:Race servers, some race, some fun servers. Scroll down untill you see Littlewhitey's MTA:Race server popping up. Double click it.

Either way, you'll connect to Littlewhitey's MTA:Race server. Enjoy, you noobs ;D:P
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 01:05:39 PM by Snipe »
MTA:Race's celebrity super star!!! (lol)

Offline THEWICKERMAN

• Fisher
  • ô.ô
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 09:41:48 PM »
vista?
"hast thou yet all cups in the cabinet?"

Offline Snipe

• Big Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 09:44:32 PM »
vista?
Fuck you... LOL, just kidding... You have to ask Alpha for that one, that's too complicated for me ;D.. you already asked him on some other topic on that one, you rascal :P
MTA:Race's celebrity super star!!! (lol)

Offline THEWICKERMAN

• Fisher
  • ô.ô
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 10:46:55 PM »
vista?
Fuck you... LOL, just kidding... You have to ask Alpha for that one, that's too complicated for me ;D.. you already asked him on some other topic on that one, you rascal :P

probably im plastered all over the forums >_>
* LOLCATZ! wants to play badly! and remembers somesome about non compatable with vista....

very well ill speak to 'alpha' where is the said dude?

Offline raz0

• MTA:SA Race Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 11:35:54 PM »
MTA:Race doesn't work on Vista. Period. :(

Offline Joana

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 06:53:44 AM »
Thanks for info. I have Vista, so no racing in LW for me.  :(

The new MTA:DM works well with Vista and there are some race servers for it, too. I'll use one of those for now. Hope you upgrade soon.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 06:58:33 AM by Joana »
The Noob Comic - If you've ever played a MMORPG, you'll get a good laugh out of this. :)

On vacation till August 24th.

Offline Alphadash

• MTA:SA Race Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 10:37:43 AM »
vista?

probably im plastered all over the forums >_>
* LOLCATZ! wants to play badly! and remembers somesome about non compatable with vista....

very well ill speak to 'alpha' where is the said dude?

http://www.syschat.com/dual-boot-vista-xp-vista-already-1946.html

Offline Partyjerk

• Kiddy Fish
  • « Last Edit: Today at this time by Partyjerk »
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 10:58:14 AM »
yeah 2 partitions-one vista, other xp ;)
i will make one with ubuntu later
[00:43:42] <Echo> [SiK]RaO: pj come pls :(
[00:43:48] <Echo> <Admin> Party on IRC: naahhh
[00:43:50] <Echo> [SiK]RaO: is cool play with you

http://tullemoor.mybrute.com

Offline THEWICKERMAN

• Fisher
  • ô.ô
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 11:54:19 AM »

The new MTA:DM works well with Vista and there are some race servers for it, too. I'll use one of those for now. Hope you upgrade soon.

dammit that crashes when it shows the gta characters playing a big LAN game (presumably CSS) and i try to reinstall and it's all like ZOMFG WRONG PASSWORD MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT so i try to and its all like ZOMFG ONLY 1 ACCOUNT PER EMAIL ADRESS YOU NAB! so i give a different email adress ZOMFGGGGG UBER NABZ0R! 1 ACCOUNT PER COMPUTER DICKHEAD! password recovery eh? lets do that, so it emails me my 'new' password which is somethnig like GMRPOET7HBU6MBYJ5P so.... when it asks for me to give my account name and password i give that... STILL DOESNT WORK  >:(
...mta race and dm dont work then, so i tried the one for vice city and gta 3... 1. it doesn't work either. 2. it has like 2 players max
* LOLCATZ! runs away until its compatable with vista/deathmatch would stop being an uber bish.

Offline Partyjerk

• Kiddy Fish
  • « Last Edit: Today at this time by Partyjerk »
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 02:01:12 PM »

dammit that crashes when it shows the gta characters playing a big LAN game (presumably CSS) and i try to reinstall and it's all like ZOMFG WRONG PASSWORD MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT so i try to and its all like ZOMFG ONLY 1 ACCOUNT PER EMAIL ADRESS YOU NAB! so i give a different email adress ZOMFGGGGG UBER NABZ0R! 1 ACCOUNT PER COMPUTER DICKHEAD! password recovery eh? lets do that, so it emails me my 'new' password which is somethnig like GMRPOET7HBU6MBYJ5P so.... when it asks for me to give my account name and password i give that... STILL DOESNT WORK  >:(
...mta race and dm dont work then, so i tried the one for vice city and gta 3... 1. it doesn't work either. 2. it has like 2 players max
* LOLCATZ! runs away until its compatable with vista/deathmatch would stop being an uber bish.

seems u had much fun  :)

btw ur evil now-
LOLCATZ!
Fish 'n' Chips

[00:43:42] <Echo> [SiK]RaO: pj come pls :(
[00:43:48] <Echo> <Admin> Party on IRC: naahhh
[00:43:50] <Echo> [SiK]RaO: is cool play with you

http://tullemoor.mybrute.com