Author Topic: Where did everyone go?  (Read 13106 times)

Offline MeltdowN

Re: Where did everyone go?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2017, 09:34:03 PM »
The current situation is being worked on, and what you can do despite playercount being low is join the server, call whoever you want/know or you'd like to hang out with ingame and compete with others. I'm pretty sure the rest will follow, and you might end up filling lw's a little bit.

Thats what i was doing ;)

Lots of ppl joined with groups to fight me... Usually all left when other JOKERs joined tho (except meltdown, that guy never stopped, respect)

When Zai gives you a seal of approval treasure it!

Offline Kimochi

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kimochi
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 02:56:25 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

lw's player Nomad_outlander says: "We are honored to have fought a war against your people".

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 09:19:20 AM »
some players, including me, just moved to other server due to the 2017 staff team changes. I personally don't feel like investing as much effort into the server anymore.

Offline MarvinKoria

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2017, 09:36:26 AM »
Busy studyin also players stopped playin cuz they realized that samp will get them to nowhere
i'd be surprised if this game actually survive for a year or two  :'(

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2017, 02:17:34 PM »
People ask themselves this question since 2009. So chill out.

But imo the lw samp server wont survive with this group of players administrating it.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2017, 02:29:32 PM »
It survived far worse administration already.

Offline enkei

• SA-MP Donator
  • On green, I'm goin' for it...
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: enkei
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2017, 02:46:09 PM »
I mean, I check the forums at least three times per week. I just never play, because there's never anybody online to hang out with. I believe most regulars are in the same boat. I feel like the only way to revive this server is with monthly reunions, or events. Something we can count on pulling a large player count.

Offline Renii

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2017, 03:31:17 PM »
But imo the lw samp server wont survive with this group of players administrating it.
::) ::)

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2017, 04:23:18 PM »
I mean, I check the forums at least three times per week. I just never play, because there's never anybody online to hang out with. I believe most regulars are in the same boat. I feel like the only way to revive this server is with monthly reunions, or events. Something we can count on pulling a large player count.

So just be the first one to join and others will see someone online and will follow u?
Ive joined empty server several times and was never left alone ;)

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2017, 09:44:55 PM »
People ask themselves this question since 2009. So chill out.

lol i see some things never change

this server survived with players like Gryphus and some of his mates...so no problem

Offline BangBus

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2017, 10:56:59 PM »
im also still around, lows.....
I´LL GIVE YOU A HEADSHOT IN UR FOOT!!!

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2017, 11:16:35 PM »
I've never expected anything less from a player such as you, Qwer. You may critisize the current staff team, you may say whatever you want, but without proper argumentation from this state on your points are invalid. Of course with that kind of negativity being spread through this community we'd never be able to achieve anything. I'm not only talking about LW, but generally, life works that way either and if people did nothing but kept throwing shit at others and been hopeless, world wouldn't function at all. We've survived far worse situations in the past, and nobody in their right mind would believe that Littlewhitey's has been alive for 10 years now. This server was presented by many generations of administrators and managers and i believe each and every one of them tried their best to keep this place together. Their intention was to save this place from absolute disaster, and the easiest thing we can do is give up on everything right now. Let's be fair though, we can't expect to have a Littlewhitey's with 150+ players playing daily anymore, but our goal is to at least have some population on the server even in the uncovered timezones; always having some players on and never leaving server empty.

I've posted a pretty simple suggestion already, and Zaibatsu has made it clear too; join the server whenever you can and the rest will follow. I don't think this will change the playercount drastically, although it's worth trying because the more people enter LW, the more action there will be. Wars, conversations, battles and constant fighting and competition between people. It's pure spirit of Littlewhitey's we're talking about here, we do not need anything special or anything in particular that would change current situation. Miracles are not required and are not what we're looking for. All we need is audience.

People make the greatest part of our server, they are essential for Littlewhitey's survival and therefore i'll repeat myself as much as it takes for you to get it. Join the server, call your friends, enjoy the features and options it leaves and compete.

The final decision i leave to you, it's up to people whether they'll accept it or decline it and abandon the server completely.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 11:26:20 PM by PatriotNumberOne »

Offline Swanson

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2017, 03:58:42 AM »
I agree with Qwerbeet. Nobody cares about LW's because staff doesn't even care. Don't expect people to come play in this server when they have plenty more options to choose from. This 'you just have to join and others follow' attitude is the exact problem why nobody joins. A piece of shit doesn't evolve into a diamond just by wishing hard enough. Other servers do have high playercount because they work hard to maintain the server. And yet this server tries to compete with servers that are in a whole different league.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 04:03:39 AM by masterbeef »

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2017, 11:41:29 AM »
Nobody cares about LW's because staff doesn't even care.

Jokes aside,We appreciate all of your honest opinions on the matter,but let's just not jump into conclusions about others caring or not.What we tried to say by asking to join is that,LW has been a pretty plain server with less features all the time.It's just the people joining and having fun with the few features.

What you need for nam fight? Nothing. What you need to roam around and having a good chat? Nothing. What you need for a gang fight? Nothing,but just you guys.
So,if you want a good time in LWs,just join and others will follow you one day or another.

Anyway,we are hoping to give you some good news and results in the near future.Stay tuned.

There's always another way

Offline H3RO

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2017, 01:21:38 PM »
I agree with Qwerbeet. Nobody cares about LW's because staff doesn't even care.
I don't even know who you are but I just had to agree with this. This is the exact reason why the server is in this condition. Even though this thing is slightly changing now, I believe it is too late.

And Myle, you misunderstood it. We are not looking for new commands and features, that is something we will ask for after you guys start caring about at least playing on the server and banning all the cheaters. I am not talking about you, cause if there is someone doing something about the server, that someone is you (and Runey), as the rest are in deep sleep. If someone asks you how many admins there are in LWs, tell them two.  :-\