Author Topic: Help me with an event  (Read 5806 times)

Offline BanJack

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: NO_MERCY
  • VC-MP: BanJack
Re: Help me with an event
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2017, 01:53:22 PM »
We tried this on the SA-MP server in 2011/12, and it didn't quite go well for a couple of reasons:

• the defenders won't defend. Most players will not get what to do and just storm upon the attackers.
  • that includes attackers just doing tdm instead of stealing the car.
  • the car never makes it to checkpoint. It gets exploded by the rushers of the defender team along the way back. Every. Single. Time.
  • people get frustrated after a while of the event not running as intended, including you as host.

I've personally never hosted it again after the first tests. Maybe it will work out on VC-MP though.

nah, we hosted it once punkrice came up with this idea, every single player coordinated, I was part of the defending team, but there were so many defenders, that some of us had to leave and join the attackers, which I did, and there was a winner, yours truly(i iz event king and iz sry). It was no tough job, I had to move the possibly slowest car in VC(Walton) to lighthouse, from Phil's place, none of the defenders even got close to destroy my car(i iz pro and iz sryy), I'd have recorded if not for my PC slowing down when recording(now the pc i used to use full virus and i used my old pc to play which is vvoden as fuck, but now me core i7 nvidia geforce gtx 8 GB ram, cry noobs) according to me, this event can be hosted as smoothly as we've expected.

Maybe it will work out on VC-MP though.
It will not , I promise..... Some admins are facing difficulties when making a race event since some kids do not stop shooting the cars, so what do you think will happen when making this event ...

that's because of retard like you who're so dumb that they don't even follow what an admin says and makes up their own rules.
this event will work out if we have players who'll coordinate and follow the rules and try to not make up their own rules and destroy the event.
ohhh maddy are you still crying cuz I kicked your fucking ass last time at LW's , you should spend more time training bro :p
and we are here to discuss about the event, not about kicking ur ass
so, if you have any idea about the event post it, and if you are just ruining the topic, then shut up your fucking mouth
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 02:05:45 PM by NO_MeRcY »

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2017, 02:30:21 PM »

ohhh maddy are you still crying cuz I kicked your fucking ass last time at LW's , you should spend more time training bro :p
and we are here to discuss about the event, not about kicking ur ass
so, if you have any idea about the event post it, and if you are just ruining the topic, then shut up your fucking mouth

lol just by adding 'fucking' as a prefix won't make your posts funny nor roast me, instead it just made your post more pathetic than it originally was, i was playing in a wooden pc with 10 fps, I couldn't even move my mouse when you would shoot me in the back, my old pc is filled with virus(which used to run fine), but since I was using this wooden pc, I was ez.
Im in my cousin's today, lemme show you the PC which came in today at my door(these are the photos I took before I left, google whatever you want you won't find these anywhere except my phone and the whatsapp group of TRC, imgur and here)

http://imgur.com/a/JUj3r

[edit: the images were the size of an elephant sry]

And you weren't even close to kicking my ass, all you did was get to my back and shoot at me when I'm dming with somebody else. That's how 'fucking' retarded you 'fucking' are. You aren't even supposed to know of these words let alone use it in a 'fucking' sentence(if you know what I mean you 'fucking' retard)

lastly, this event original idea was PunkNoodle's also partially's mine and pat's, henceforth, we are the father of this event, we don't want retards like you ruining this. I've been playing this game since you were learning ABCD. so plz gtfo tnx

tnx for letting me rage on u pece(don't make any forum war just because i laugh everytime i see your pathetic post and you'll get shit on later)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 02:35:51 PM by Maddy` »

Offline BanJack

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2017, 02:45:32 PM »

lol just by adding 'fucking' as a prefix won't make your posts funny nor roast me, instead it just made your post more pathetic than it originally was, i was playing in a wooden pc with 10 fps, I couldn't even move my mouse when you would shoot me in the back, my old pc is filled with virus(which used to run fine), but since I was using this wooden pc, I was ez.
Im in my cousin's today, lemme show you the PC which came in today at my door(these are the photos I took before I left, google whatever you want you won't find these anywhere except my phone and the whatsapp group of TRC, imgur and here)

http://imgur.com/a/JUj3r

[edit: the images were the size of an elephant sry]

And you weren't even close to kicking my ass, all you did was get to my back and shoot at me when I'm dming with somebody else. That's how 'fucking' retarded you 'fucking' are. You aren't even supposed to know of these words let alone use it in a 'fucking' sentence(if you know what I mean you 'fucking' retard)

lastly, this event original idea was PunkNoodle's also partially's mine and pat's, henceforth, we are the father of this event, we don't want retards like you ruining this. I've been playing this game since you were learning ABCD. so plz gtfo tnx

tnx for letting me rage on u pece(don't make any forum war just because i laugh everytime i see your pathetic post and you'll get shit on later)
Just fuck off

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2017, 02:56:44 PM »

Just fuck off

rekt looooooooooooooool

« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 02:58:41 PM by Maddy` »

Offline BanJack

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2017, 04:07:20 PM »
I just do not want to ruin the topic as you did, so calm down. tnx

UmarxD

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2017, 04:23:35 PM »

What if someone join a team and just hide somewhere, he would be alive but do he really deserve the reward?? :o

Well... There is something that can be done to make sure no one is cheating..
Whoever is hosting the event sinply ask the staff team. To keep an eye (spectate) on the players when theyre playing. This way that particular staff member can check and kick or just dont give that particular p
layer his reward.

It is not possible that every time a staff member hosts this event and there are at least 5 staff members are in-game.. Isn't it??

So what?
 Even only 1 staff member can keep an eye by spectating each player for few seconds.
" Its not possible" is basically, possible. ;)

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2017, 07:32:57 PM »
We don't need only the staff but also some of the trusted players can be of some help to the staff by spectating players.

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2017, 07:46:37 PM »
We don't need only the staff but also some of the trusted players can be of some help to the staff by spectating players.
Yeah Right.. 👍🏻