Author Topic: New suggestion for the events rules.  (Read 9076 times)

Offline realdogge

• VC-MP Donator
  • Most Online Ever: 420 (January 14, 2011, 05:37:58)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: realdogge
New suggestion for the events rules.
« on: June 13, 2017, 02:37:08 PM »
Hello there guys! 8)
i would like to suggest  one thing, so it is forbidden to kill players who  participate in events.
in samp, for example, when u try to kill somebody who is in an event, it says no killing during events and i know why they have such rule, cause it makes events more pleasurable.
i mean, creating  obstacles and other things, which will make a race, for instanse, more diffucult, i am  all for it, but killing should be really restricted.
when players try to kill racers before a race started admins  are allowed to drown, kick or even ban them for disturbing an event. why it should be forbidden to disturb before  an event starts and allowed during an event? it kinda makes no sense. 
it would be really fair if  players who ruin events get banned, cause everybody  wants to have a joyful, fair race or any other event.
p4t said, that he can't cover all the map to keep a situation under  his control, i agree with him, nobody can, but if there would be a rule, which  forbids killing during events,  people can report it and provide some proof.  and with time, people won't disturb events , cause they would know that a punishment will come.  ban for 1 week will make people think twice before doing this.
nobody would want to ruin 1 small event and get banned for 1 week, cause it is not worth to.
thanks for  your attention, cheers
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 03:16:37 PM by realdogge »

Offline Casper.

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Dark Fighters
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [DF]Casper
  • PAC ID: 42662
Re: New suggestion for the events rules.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 03:09:12 PM »
+1 (spam)

Offline [TkD]Amir

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 03:10:41 PM »
+1  :)

Offline Axan

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 03:46:49 PM »
+1

Offline BanJack

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: NO_MERCY
  • VC-MP: BanJack
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 04:36:58 PM »
+1

Offline krystianoo1

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 04:39:18 PM »
sorry no

LW is not an event server

Offline realdogge

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 05:11:52 PM »
sorry no

LW is not an event server
there are a  lot of players, who  play only on LW.
moreover,  for example, i know a samp server, which is DM/RP/FreeRoam/Cops altogether, and still it is forbidden to  kill players during evetns. so it is not an argument that LW is not  an event server.
then, if u say that LW is not an event server, then why admins kick ban players who disturb events before  the start? according to your statement, admins  can't do anything  with players who disturb. but since they do, apparently, LW is also an event server cause they do some actions towards those  ruiners.  Then admins should allow to kill players who are getting ready to start an event, cause it is not an event server.
it is not about what kind of a server it is, it is about EVENT, events should be off the general gameplay.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 05:14:36 PM by realdogge »

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2017, 06:47:08 PM »
+1-1=0 Neutral

Quu

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2017, 07:23:28 PM »
+1

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2017, 09:08:50 PM »
ain't this making races more challenging

Offline realdogge

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2017, 09:26:54 PM »
it is already challenging enough  with trucks on the route, limousines, hydras and stuff.
u wait 30 min for a race cause people do everything very slow  and then get killed during an event. it really pisses off, race supposed to be fun, not like this.
 let races be races, not surivival quest

Offline Halchter

• Management
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2017, 10:04:52 PM »
it is already challenging enough  with trucks on the route, limousines, hydras and stuff.
u wait 30 min for a race cause people do everything very slow  and then get killed during an event. it really pisses off, race supposed to be fun, not like this.
During all the races I took part in, I never really had big problems with people trying to molest me and in fact, this makes it more challenging in my pov. If you really want to not get disturbed then I think the script for it would be much handier, otherwise, it would create certain complexities when reporting. However, I still don't wanna any changes also there is quite a good racing server which is linked to the PAC system, unfortunately, it's a bit depopulated.

Offline realdogge

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2017, 10:26:35 PM »
During all the races I took part in, I never really had big problems with people trying to molest me and in fact, this makes it more challenging in my pov. If you really want to not get disturbed then I think the script for it would be much handier, otherwise, it would create certain complexities when reporting. However, I still don't wanna any changes also there is quite a good racing server which is linked to the PAC system, unfortunately, it's a bit depopulated.
why then admins kick and ban people who disturb boxing day or derby, or dodge the viper  and it is okay to kill during races?
wouldn't disturbs make derbies, boxing days and dodge the vipers more challenging? double standards?

Offline Halchter

• Management
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2017, 10:54:06 PM »
why then admins kick and ban people who disturb boxing day or derby, or dodge the viper  and it is okay to kill during races?
wouldn't disturbs make derbies, boxing days and dodge the vipers more challenging? double standards?
Staff members are free to set their rules for every event, it's just that like you said in races the host can't keep everything under control so it's rather easier to not have any rules regarding it at all.

Offline DareN

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2017, 04:50:21 AM »
i would like to suggest  one thing, so it is forbidden to kill players who  participate in events.
in samp, for example, when u try to kill somebody who is in an event, it says no killing during events and i know why they have such rule,
I tottaly dis-agree with adapting this to our server, since LittleWhitey all know that it's a TDM server in the first of all, making events is something nice obviously and admins doing the events already set rules/penalties to players that disturb the (Races/LMS/etc..).

But you shouldn't add some rule during the events "No player is able to fight or use weapons" is tottaly shit to be honest. There are alot of buddies that doesn't care to participate in any events but just join the server to fight and kill others.
[16:56] <@iPawnz> ** [4] jah: egyptians are asians