Author Topic: New suggestion for the events rules.  (Read 8970 times)

Offline realdogge

• VC-MP Donator
  • Most Online Ever: 420 (January 14, 2011, 05:37:58)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: realdogge
Re: New suggestion for the events rules.
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2017, 12:48:45 PM »
i would like to suggest  one thing, so it is forbidden to kill players who  participate in events.
in samp, for example, when u try to kill somebody who is in an event, it says no killing during events and i know why they have such rule,
I tottaly dis-agree with adapting this to our server, since LittleWhitey all know that it's a TDM server in the first of all, making events is something nice obviously and admins doing the events already set rules/penalties to players that disturb the (Races/LMS/etc..).

But you shouldn't add some rule during the events "No player is able to fight or use weapons" is tottaly shit to be honest. There are alot of buddies that doesn't care to participate in any events but just join the server to fight and kill others.
apparently u didn't read well what i was saying.  why i can't kill people during  other events, and i can during races?

Offline realdogge

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2017, 12:19:23 PM »
well, no reply?
up  then.

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2017, 08:10:52 PM »
Tldr

@challenging races - in samp when hosting a race you can choose wether to race with or without race protection

Kelvin Garcia Mendoza

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2017, 12:36:14 AM »
realdogge, nothin will happen, never

Offline realdogge

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2017, 01:59:33 AM »
xD
why they add fucking hydras, chainsaw men,  rugs and can't add one rule, which satisfies the most of the people ?:D
ain't that  retarded af?:D
think about.

Quu

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2017, 09:33:48 AM »
xD
why they add fucking hydras, chainsaw men,  rugs and can't add one rule, which satisfies the most of the people ?:D
think about.
LOL +++++++++++++++++

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2017, 05:58:04 PM »
xD
think about.

think about how much fun you'll have when you're in the 2nd position and someone blows up the player in first position
real dog bro, you need to realize that ppl tryna rape u iz make event more fun, besides, LW's a TDM server, rules like this will probably never get added to the server.

they iz add hydra cuz skimmer only water take off(unless you're *Wr*Blix) hydra iz equal land take off iz why added

real dog bro just

Offline realdogge

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2017, 06:30:11 PM »
Quote from: Maddy'

think about how much fun you'll have when you're in the 2nd position and someone blows up the player in first position
real dog bro, you need to realize that ppl tryna rape u iz make event more fun, besides, LW's a TDM server, rules like this will probably never get added to the server.

they iz add hydra cuz skimmer only water take off(unless you're *Wr*Blix) hydra iz equal land take off iz why added

real dog bro just

it is no fun for racers, players who don't participate might find some fun elsewhere.  and killing during races  makes them  less competitive,  because  race events are about handling ur car, not dodge the bullets, for example i am about to win a race cause i am the best in handling and behind me is a guy who drives worse, and i get killed and some guy who is worse than me wins, this stops being a race, it is a survival competition. why not  make 2 different kinds of races? one where racers must survive during races and second where racers are forbidden to kill?
in real racing games drivers can't be killed, cause it is a racing game, game which is about racing. not surviving.
what if every race event i gather some folks, let's say 5, and we try to kill every racer? would that be fun? it is not against the rules.
u all keep talking about LW being a TDM server, okay, let it be, then why i can't kill during derbies or any other events? wouldn't that make it more FUN? it is  not an event server, then why some rules apply for one kind of events and don't for another?
hydra is not an equal land off vehicle, we have dodo for a land off which is equal for skimmer.
hydra is some crazy op shit, but i don't care about it.
all we need is a fair race, where u can win by ur own efforts, not by luck.
 you know, we wait 30 mins for a race to start, cause a lot of retards participate too and they simply can't do shit admin says,and then after 2 mins u get  killed and u waited for nothing.
this what happened to me.  i was 2nd and was about to finish 2nd, and i needed that cash which i was about to get.  this is really disturbing. this is not fun at all.  I'd rather stop participating and start killing racers, this is more fun tho. I am a good sniper :)) this would make more people mad and probably sooner or later this rule will be added.

p4t said that he would back me up in this concern and still no sign of him...his appreciation would make more people agree with me.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 06:32:56 PM by realdogge »

Offline Decent_946

• VC-MP Donator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything :)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [UF]Decent_946
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2017, 07:56:41 PM »
Perhaps in this case setting a different world ID of event participants would be good solution. So that, No one would be distracted.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2017, 10:35:56 PM »
The SA-MP race events prior Nightmare's race script did not (or almost never) have that rule. After the race started, shooting and killing the racers was almost always allowed. It's impossible for the admins to keep track of any racer at any given time when they run into any ruiners. Only attacks on the start were forbidden, where all the drivers were in one place.
There only were single exceptions with specific track events like togues, air/boat/underwater races or thriathlons.
With Nightmare's script there were protected races set in a virtual world, where no player was able to interfere with the race, thus there was no need for such a rule.

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2017, 01:47:39 PM »
Perhaps in this case setting a different world ID of event participants would be good solution. So that, No one would be distracted.
Whatever, it will be another limit to the moderators, we don't have much access to somethings, which includes the command /get, and I think the command to teleport the player to another world will be another command that moderators will not have, so is a no from my side.
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline Tarkan

• Adult Fish
  • Hello to you, my sweet young friends...
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2017, 02:53:04 PM »
Whatever, it will be another limit to the moderators, we don't have much access to somethings, which includes the command /get, and I think the command to teleport the player to another world will be another command that moderators will not have, so is a no from my side.

Prove that you deserve to be promoted, get noticed, get promoted. That kind of attitude you have towards your job currently isn't going to get you access to those commands you want.

As for the whole point of this topic, I think that it isn't going to happen. The events happening aren't the main purpose of this server, it was always deathmatching. It is wrong that you guys think that events are the main point and that they should get all of the attention but that's not the case.

Many players in the server just come for events, that's true, but many other players come just to deathmatch also. That pretty much concludes that both sides are equal.

Playing GTA Multiplayer games since 2008. Administrating littlewhitey's VC-MP server only.

Offline realdogge

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2017, 05:53:15 PM »

Prove that you deserve to be promoted, get noticed, get promoted. That kind of attitude you have towards your job currently isn't going to get you access to those commands you want.

As for the whole point of this topic, I think that it isn't going to happen. The events happening aren't the main purpose of this server, it was always deathmatching. It is wrong that you guys think that events are the main point and that they should get all of the attention but that's not the case.

Many players in the server just come for events, that's true, but many other players come just to deathmatch also. That pretty much concludes that both sides are equal.
i'll ask again. why i can kill players during races and can't during any other event? :)

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2017, 09:21:00 PM »
I just thought I'd give my input on this matter.  While it is true that admins can create their own rules for their events, it's much harder to control a race because it covers a large area of the map, instead of a small rooftop where it's easy to see everything. 

If you remember a few months(?) back there was that whole turmoil between juan and blix because blix was hitting juan's car during the race with his hydra.  I understand it's frustrating when you get killed or trolled during an event, but as others have said this is, first and foremost, a DM server.  I explained this to juan and I think we all know how that worked out.

This is also partially my fault for creating 2 races that go through Starfish island, which is pretty much a constant warzone.  I'll try to be more aware of activity on Starfish and schedule my events accordingly.  I'll try to come up with some new races in the future as well.

What happens now; do we put this to a vote?  Or is it left up to individual admins?

-Add me on PSN-

Offline realdogge

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2017, 12:19:07 AM »
i mean, u don't let  people kill participants  of events, because u want to have a proper event without any casualties and so everybody can have fun, this is what events about.  why not include races ? i mean, u don't have to have control of the whole map. if this  is only about  not being able to have control over the whole map, then why? u don't have to control the whole map, people can report and provide proofs. and this is it. 
u can see what's going on on the roofs and u do actions  towards disturbers, whereas when it comes to races, u don't have to do shit, all u have to do is wait for the racers to come to an exact position to finish their race :D and if somebody reports and can provide proof then what's the problem?
i feel very discriminated, cause i am good in racing and this is the  only event where i can win some money is unfair. i wanna have fun, instead i wait 30 mins to a race to get started and then get wasted during a race...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 05:33:17 AM by realdogge »