Author Topic: What's going on?  (Read 10015 times)

Offline Renii

Re: What's going on?
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2017, 07:47:16 PM »
The things that you've added recently with weapons gratis and other things might have ruined it. I liked old LW much more, simple script, people fighting, that's it.
^^  Many like old LWs more, including me

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2017, 08:04:26 PM »
The things that you've added recently with weapons gratis and other things might have ruined it. I liked old LW much more, simple script, people fighting, that's it.
Exactly which one? What features? Before which update? Can you specify more,I'm curios abit.

There's always another way

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2017, 11:31:09 PM »
The old school faction was usually referring to the v1.x builds.

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2017, 11:56:07 PM »
--Meh Reni keeps repeating the same nonsense...The only difference between ''old'' LW and ''new'' LW is that ''old'' LW had a community that was active with whom we enjoyed spending time, that I personally could afford to waste or wasted on the expense of my RL arrangements. Stop talking about game-modes everyone please...LW has NEVER been about game-modes.

--Myle and Guilt: best debate 2017 lol :P

--Sleep: Personally when I find time to play SA-MP I always check LW first (cuz I am a littlewhitimaniac, I still believe this server has the best community in all of SA-MP) but when I see 3 to 4 players (sometimes less) online, that, most of the times, I don't know or hardly know, I join other servers. Some advise us regulars to take initiative and join the server. I find that SUPA DUPA unreasonable for many reasons:
1- I don't have all day and most of us don't.
2- No people don't join in the blink of an eye when a regular joins the server: tried it many times or maybe it is me  ::) lel
3- I'd rather play elsewhere and have less fun than spend time waiting and have no fun at all.

Though I can't deny that playing in shitty servers like LVP and so on made me stop playing SA-MP altogether even when I have time for it.

I can only hope that Runey and Myle's disney optimism becomes reality and that the player count gradually becomes better so that I can catch up with me friends here!

Edit: And no this community is far from dead even if the server isn't active. The proof is that most of the regulars always come whenever events are made and I am pretty sure most of us check this forum religiously in the hope there is some activity going on. YES we are that desperate because none of the other servers have such a homogenous community where there is no place for childishness!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 12:06:34 AM by MeltdowN »

Offline LukaZ

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2017, 12:47:50 AM »
--Meh Reni keeps repeating the same nonsense...The only difference between ''old'' LW and ''new'' LW is that ''old'' LW had a community that was active with whom we enjoyed spending time, that I personally could afford to waste or wasted on the expense of my RL arrangements. Stop talking about game-modes everyone please...LW has NEVER been about game-modes.

--Myle and Guilt: best debate 2017 lol :P

--Sleep: Personally when I find time to play SA-MP I always check LW first (cuz I am a littlewhitimaniac, I still believe this server has the best community in all of SA-MP) but when I see 3 to 4 players (sometimes less) online, that, most of the times, I don't know or hardly know, I join other servers. Some advise us regulars to take initiative and join the server. I find that SUPA DUPA unreasonable for many reasons:
2- No people don't join in the blink of an eye when a regular joins the server: tried it many times or maybe it is me  ::) lel
3- I'd rather play elsewhere and have less fun than spend time waiting and have no fun at all.

Though I can't deny that playing in shitty servers like LVP and so on made me stop playing SA-MP altogether even when I have time for it.

I can only hope that Runey and Myle's disney optimism becomes reality and that the player count gradually becomes better so that I can catch up with me friends here!

Edit: And no this community is far from dead even if the server isn't active. The proof is that most of the regulars always come whenever events are made and I am pretty sure most of us check this forum religiously in the hope there is some activity going on. YES we are that desperate because none of the other servers have such a homogenous community where there is no place for childishness!
sup Melty  :-*

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2017, 06:52:26 AM »

Have to disagree but i guess in the end all these points are different with different ppl

Ive joined the server with 0-3 players online for the few last times and 20min later i had 5-6 lvp faggots chasing me xD

Offline H3RO

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2017, 02:34:15 PM »
This  ::) ::) ::) ;D

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2017, 04:42:15 PM »

Yes, i think i'll have my magic wand bring this place back from the dead and change it from scratch in no time. I honestly believe that magic is going to outdo such a pessimistic ideology floating in the air around here, as there is not much left to hope for.

Offline Renii

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2017, 04:49:40 PM »
Exactly which one? What features? Before which update? Can you specify more,I'm curios abit.
Before clan bases :))) just look at V's base...

Offline Speedfire_

• Tiny Fish
  • Legalize Heroin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Speedfire
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2017, 09:30:26 PM »
Can only hope that the Server is going back to it's old playercount.

UmarxD

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2017, 11:58:15 PM »
It's not like we swing our magic wands and things just happen as we think.It might take some time to recover,but what we are trying to say is that we didn't give up yet.
wands can do incredible magic myle xD

Anyway, what if, staff should get a step ahead, be more active maybe players would go join the game after them ::) it could work tho but not everyone has got free time

Conclusion: call huracan, unban him.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 12:05:33 AM by â–²Guilt »

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2017, 05:35:40 AM »
Can only hope that the Server is going back to it's old playercount.

Yeah because hoping is much easier than actually doing smthg

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2017, 07:53:48 AM »
Got it.Thanks for the opinions.Will get my wand from the dustpile.

Conclusion: call huracan, unban him.
He's unbanned already.

There's always another way

Offline H3RO

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2017, 08:01:12 AM »

Offline NiGHTM4RE

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Bow down or draw your sawns...
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2017, 08:13:43 AM »
NiGHTM4RE's YouTube Channel
Find me in The Real World crypto investing campus.