Author Topic: Meme videos by Seafire!  (Read 5970 times)

Offline Habdel

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • SA-MP Developer
    • Awards
Re: Hitler reacts by Seafire!( NEWLY ADDED!)
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2017, 05:22:43 PM »
holy crap i haven't laughed that much in a while, pretty good representation of the admin team haha :D

Offline Spitfire

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2017, 05:29:36 PM »
lol this is some creative work you made, though this is meant to be humorous i only want to clarify a few things.
I only suggested the topic of the video, during an informal chat ingame, as being hitler angry towards so many unbanned cheaters playing in lw without any extra or further detail. Aryan and me have a good relationship and we work together to make this place better, whatever bad things the server was or is currently facing are not his fault.

I know you wanted to give some laughs to the community, which is something i support during times where we have to withstand toxicity in general. But next time you should be more careful because the video can indirectly point that there is a problem between staff members that does not exist and gives a bad impression to the rest of the community. Not to mention to me as well, saying i suggested it makes it look as if i wanted to say bad things about Aryan and putting words in my mouth i would never say.

Other than that, keep up the light humour and the creativity; just make sure we all can enjoy it and not only a few. A joke is not a joke if not everyone can laugh at it  ;)

Offline Progaming

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • Contra-props ftw
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Seafury
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2017, 07:47:21 AM »
lol this is some creative work you made, though this is meant to be humorous i only want to clarify a few things.
I only suggested the topic of the video, during an informal chat ingame, as being hitler angry towards so many unbanned cheaters playing in lw without any extra or further detail. Aryan and me have a good relationship and we work together to make this place better, whatever bad things the server was or is currently facing are not his fault.

I know you wanted to give some laughs to the community, which is something i support during times where we have to withstand toxicity in general. But next time you should be more careful because the video can indirectly point that there is a problem between staff members that does not exist and gives a bad impression to the rest of the community. Not to mention to me as well, saying i suggested it makes it look as if i wanted to say bad things about Aryan and putting words in my mouth i would never say.

Other than that, keep up the light humour and the creativity; just make sure we all can enjoy it and not only a few. A joke is not a joke if not everyone can laugh at it  ;)

Noted! Thanks for the advice! I hoped you liked it :D

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE AMAZING SUPPORT THAT I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING!

INFACT I HAVE ADDED ANOTHER HITLER VIDEO! Althought it is not as funny since it is a diffrent scene from the movie:
https://youtu.be/l-5ag03cT0A

Enjoy!

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2017, 03:40:27 PM »
Haha, hilarious! Awesome creativity, there. Although, this decision was taken by littlewhitey's staff team not an individual. Calling someone "dumbass" without knowing complete information doesn't makes any sense. You should be more wise whenever you choose words to make your video more funny/hilarious, insulting someone isn't amusing. :)

Anyway, I admire your creativity and highly promote the sense of delivering humour, when the community needs it the most.

Offline Masteroz

• VC-MP Donator
  • When you survive alone, you can survive anything
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2017, 02:47:36 PM »
Man,is Samp LWs server is in bad condition..I am taking nothing from the vids the post author made,but seriously,i am saying:
Is SAMP LWs fucked up?

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2017, 05:31:42 PM »
Man,is Samp LWs server is in bad condition..I am taking nothing from the vids the post author made,but seriously,i am saying:
Is SAMP LWs fucked up?
No, but you can join the server and check it out any time you want. You don't know until you try it.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2017, 10:02:44 PM »
God my brain always starts to melt when the spoken language is german and the subtitles are english. I actually had to mute the video to even be able to comprehend the english subs :D

Funny! But who is Adolf, tho? Is it Dugi?:))) If so I was right ALL THIS TIME!!!!
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline Progaming

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • Contra-props ftw
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Seafury
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2017, 06:17:15 AM »
God my brain always starts to melt when the spoken language is german and the subtitles are english. I actually had to mute the video to even be able to comprehend the english subs :D

Funny! But who is Adolf, tho? Is it Dugi?:))) If so I was right ALL THIS TIME!!!!

On the first video i accidentally made him Dugi,tho i never really thought of who adolf was on the 2nd.

The third video can be anyone from the management section

The fourth video is kinda how I reacted to some opinions on the 2nd vid (And yes i have depression and the video is inspired by what had happened days ago)

Offline Masteroz

• VC-MP Donator
  • When you survive alone, you can survive anything
    • Awards
Re: Meme videos by Seafire!
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2017, 06:48:13 AM »
Please subscribe my channel...I would be highly thankful to those who subscribe my channel..

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
Re: Meme videos by Seafire!
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2017, 07:10:17 AM »
lmao the 4th video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyLZxHPAeXI

You're seriously creative, I have to give on that!

There's always another way