Author Topic: Photo Restoral  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Trense

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Photo Restoral
« on: August 12, 2017, 09:49:19 AM »
Hi, i have a PC with Windows XP OS. I have this PC since 2002  i think and in this same year i deleted some pictures really precious to me. I have tried many recovery softwares since then but none of them have worked. These photos that i deleted, do they get stored within the memory card's "subconciousness",can i pay for a special recovery service that can recover these pictures?

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: Photo Restoral
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 09:59:26 AM »
u r probably fucked

Offline EnzoMortelli

Re: Photo Restoral
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 11:21:22 AM »
What Fuse said^

Once you delete data from the drive usually Windows doesn't really physically erase the symbols representing the data on the storage drive but rather just marks the corresponding space as free, so the space will be used to write new data to disk, the new symbols will then simply overwrite the old symbols. With a bit of luck and the right technique it's possible to find the bits of deleted files again and to fully or partially restore their data - in due time. 15 years after deleting it's rather unlikely that any of it is still here since it has probably been overwritten a couple of times in the cause. But - just in case - check the recycle bin.