Author Topic: Goodbye "VCMP" forever[TransparT && Toornadoo]  (Read 8488 times)

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: Goodbye "VCMP" forever[TransparT && Toornadoo]
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 08:59:12 PM »
good luck in your future!
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

TransparT

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 08:59:52 PM »
Yes , Staff positions reserved only for TRC members ;)
Soon darfy and halchter join trc or coup.
I'm just joking , Goodluck in real life..
Nice Noori, Thanks you ,You are the best admin, yet Riders and Usmanluman , i miss u , bye ----------->>>>>>>>>

TransparT

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2017, 09:01:00 PM »
In my opinion TRC's deserve that..
LOL, Without any introductions, you want to join them.

TransparT

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2017, 09:04:38 PM »
good luck in your future!
thx u Gohan, GL with staff team LW, i hope u become admin coming soon.

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2017, 09:09:10 PM »
Good .

Offline ZAiM`

• VC-MP Donator
  • =1337=
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2017, 09:10:41 PM »

R.I.P XXXTENTACION

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2017, 09:34:18 PM »
oh dear.... our secret has been revealed

the same ideology revolved around another server back in its prime days (XE), where, apparently, by becoming ULK you'd automatically be given admin status

this, of course, was true, as it is in the case of TRC and LW. you join TRC - your position in the LW staff team is guaranteed

and guess what? I was ULK at the time, and I did get admin status!!!!! I was even part of the management team at some point!!!

just thought I'd give you something to cry about for the night

:)

waiting for 'omfg this is not how u talk to players u poor excuse of a manager son of a bitch motherfucker how do vile scumbags like you become manager anyway omfg let's all protest against this stupid animal manager you are disgrace to lw management team' comments
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 09:36:54 PM by morphine »

TransparT

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2017, 09:57:26 PM »

just thought I'd give you something to cry about for the night

:)

waiting for 'omfg this is not how u talk to players u poor excuse of a manager son of a bitch motherfucker how do vile scumbags like you become manager anyway omfg let's all protest against this stupid animal manager you are disgrace to lw management team' comments
IDK, who are you talking with.

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2017, 12:28:18 AM »
Eh, TOORNADO was evading his ban so I extended his ban and it seemed that both of you were using the same IP. I've requested you to send me your PAC ID so that I can remove the unfair ban against you.

Seeing some negative reviews about TRC, I'll have to say that none of you are making any sense, but you're just wasting your time by telling some made-up story or whatever you're trying to do. Have a look at me, am I a TRC member? No right? Let's have a look at the staff team, 12 admins + 2 moderators, only 5 of them are TRC members, in other words 36% of lw's staff are TRC members. And where the *uck do you see that the management team is only recruiting TRC members?? Is it because morphine is in the management team and it makes you think that he's the one behind everything? Wrong, morphine is neutral when it comes to managing the server, and many of us know it. He had been chosen because he has certain factors which many of us do not have and I don't see anything wrong with it and I'm glad we have someone like him. Now some butt hurt kids will state things about his behaviour that doesn't suits the management rank, well everyone has his own way of dealing, most of us prefer the friendly way of dealing even I would prefer that, but morphine way of dealing doesn't have any disadvantage for a person as far as I know, it's just a different way of dealing. Everyone is treated equally by morphine. Besides that, I want to remember you all that morphine is not the only one that takes decision(s) here, we have adtec, darfy, hanney and halchter.

Now some "brainless kid" stated and claimed that Tarkan invited Kramer into the staff team without discussing it with the others in private and the same "kid" also stated that in order to become an admin here you need to join TRC clan.
First question : How the hell do you know if it was discussed in private or not? Are you making a fairy tale now? For your information, way before Tarkan "invited" Kramer, I told Kramer that I wanted to work with him together in the staff team, I even told this to some other staff members and all of them were aware that he would be good for the position. Talking about in-activity he was only in-active for 2-3 months which is not a big deal. He is chosen because he has certain aspects which suits the position of the staff team. I've to admit that he has more experience than me, he even corrects my stupidity as a mod which is really good for me. And so on I can tell more things, but it's not needed.

Think twice(if it's possible think more than twice) before saying "stupid" things you don't know about. Guess what, now some people will call me an ass-licking guy, well good luck with that, and sorry if you feel like that way about me.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 06:33:56 AM by SuriAttacker »

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2017, 01:46:13 AM »

-Add me on PSN-

Offline SMD

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't Break Rules or i reach you.
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]SMD_Driver
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2017, 02:41:51 AM »
Not same IP he is one using too nicks.

Credits : KocKex

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2017, 03:12:13 AM »
I've been reporting the duo, both TOORNADOO and MORKANE (most likely transpart in this case) for like a month.

anyway @morphine:
lmfao
and
kid

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2017, 04:35:49 AM »
Ok bye, 2 laggers out
Savage

kid
Eh milko, I wasn't referring to morph. It's meant for casper and those who quoted his post and those who have the similar thoughts.

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2017, 05:17:23 AM »
Have a look at me, am I a TRC member? No right? Let's have a look at the staff team, 12 admins + 2 moderators, only 5 of them are TRC members, in other words 36% of lw's staff are TRC members.
Now they will say you all must be secretly in TRC.. xD xD

In my opinion TRC's deserve that..
LOL, Without any introductions, you want to join them.
Uhhh?? Are you kidding me noob?? I have already applied in another clan.. -_-
Btw I am well introduced with TRC's.. But I know I am not yet capable to join TRC..!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 05:29:01 AM by RajPut »

Offline Siezer

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Siezer
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2017, 05:49:59 AM »
That's hilarious. Quiting the game just because you don't get staff position doesn't make any sense. You'll be in when staff feels you're ready. These lame excuses and reasons won't help you further but it'll be affecting your VCMP career tremendously. Don't overlook this one but work hard to gain it otherwise you already lost it. Flaming people won't help also. I hope you'll understand what i'm trying to say, wishing you good luck, anyway.