Author Topic: My donation  (Read 2114 times)

Offline KiM4

• VC-MP Donator
  • A Person Plays VC:MP
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: KiM4_R4
My donation
« on: August 15, 2017, 07:42:59 PM »
Hello Beloved admins and managers  :),It's me killer man .I donated to the server yesterday So I was wondering if you could help me to get in game benefits and Talk on irc.My irc account is Killer_Man ifnyou want to help .I previously talked with suri And he told me that he will tell managers(This man is awesome  :) ) I just donated to be able to talk to admind like eddy ,Sam ,p4t ,suri and punk duringy studies and some of them don't have discord .I want to keep in touch with them please because they are the best people and most friendly people (including noori) Since I started to play in this server.thanks for your attention :)

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
Re: My donation
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 07:58:35 PM »
Ah join the game, I'll get someone to set up your benefits.

Offline KiM4

• VC-MP Donator
  • A Person Plays VC:MP
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: KiM4_R4
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 08:26:40 PM »
I will be able to play the day after tomorrow bro . :)

Offline Casper.

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Dark Fighters
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [DF]Casper
  • PAC ID: 42662
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 09:06:55 PM »
Hello Beloved admins and managers  :),It's me killer man .I donated to the server yesterday So I was wondering if you could help me to get in game benefits and Talk on irc.My irc account is Killer_Man ifnyou want to help .I previously talked with suri And he told me that he will tell managers(This man is awesome  :) ) I just donated to be able to talk to admind like eddy ,Sam ,p4t ,suri and punk duringy studies and some of them don't have discord .I want to keep in touch with them please because they are the best people and most friendly people (including noori) Since I started to play in this server.thanks for your attention :)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline LOGAN.

• VC-MP Donator
  • LWs Member since 15/12/2013
  • Awards VC-MP Smartest Player (2018)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: LOGAN
  • VC-MP: MKs.lOGAN
  • PAC ID: 43226
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 07:24:29 AM »
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

audi a3 0 60 mph
https://youtu.be/ryJrXMZakrE
The one who comes with a gang is a gangster. He comes alone. Monster !!!

Offline NikY.Wolf / ValaK

• VC-MP Retirees
  • LW-Helper Give Respect Get Respect every time
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [CO]NikY.Wolf
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 03:23:56 PM »
you need to post here dude for ask.

http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,16876.0.html