Author Topic: My 2 wishes  (Read 2478 times)

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
My 2 wishes
« on: August 30, 2017, 08:10:48 AM »
What about enabling blood in the server even in a cutted vice city? I got my computer with french language and I can't change it because the windows's old so I have to play the server without blood and I can't have fun with headshots. I looked for all blood patches but nothing works(If this is not important forget about this...) and I've got another Idea. the server would be nice if there's a stunt system: when the player does a stunt or a jump he'll be awarded automatically with an amount of money depending on the height of the jump and other things...It's so boring to gain money only by kills/events so I want adding this.

Offline Casper.

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Dark Fighters
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [DF]Casper
  • PAC ID: 42662
Re: My 2 wishes
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 08:29:00 AM »
+1

Offline Axan

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 10:29:54 AM »
+1!

Offline P4P4

• VC-MP Donator
  • txeT lanosreP
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: P4P4
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 11:04:04 AM »
+1 for stunts

Offline ZAiM`

• VC-MP Donator
  • =1337=
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 12:46:04 PM »
+1

R.I.P XXXTENTACION

Offline KiM4

• VC-MP Donator
  • A Person Plays VC:MP
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: KiM4_R4
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 11:02:06 PM »
+1

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 12:20:31 PM »
What about enabling blood in the server even in a cutted vice city? I got my computer with french language and I can't change it

Try reinstalling vice city, but make sure you select English US as the language during the installation process (nothing to do with your windows). Apparently, using french or german language is what makes the game remove the blood, because in france and germany they didn't want people to see it. I can't confirm this because I have always used English and had no problems.

the server would be nice if there's a stunt system: when the player does a stunt or a jump he'll be awarded automatically with an amount of money

Unfortunately that would require a script to be running all the time, checking for when any vehicle leaves the ground, how high it goes and the distance, plus landing correctly, which could be too much of a resource hog. Also the script would have to have a timer to prevent someone just doing a jump over and over again to make money more easily than buy killing players, or the reward would have to be so low that the whole thing would become pointless, in my opinion.

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 01:00:52 PM »
Everytime I run an installer I always put in english language. I don't remember if there's a choice to choose language in my vice city setup.Maybe because it's not a legal copy and it's ripped, I bought Gta Vice City and when I installed it I noticed that it's ripped(No cutscenes/Radio audio) I became mad and I tried to get back my money from the seller but he refused so I installed the whole audio folder from the internet and it wasn't a problem. Is there a way to apply english language after the installation even if it's ripped?And if you're nice with me can you give the link of the 1.0 bloodpatch?

About the stunt system can't they add the regular stunt system from the singelplayer vice city?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 01:07:14 PM by Panzer24 »

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 02:34:46 PM »
I think the stunt system from single player is not incorporated into vcmp, so it can't just be added to the server without an update to vcmp.

About the other thing, sorry you got ripped off by a con man. I don't know any links to a patch that will work for you, but I did see that some "no cd" fixes also claim to have blood enabled, not sure if you have tried any of those.

Offline PunkNoodle

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2017, 02:54:21 PM »
the original GTA checks both the in-game language settings and your OS language settings, in your case since your OS is using french the game will automatically switch to the censored mode no matter what in game language you use. The real solution is changing your system language by reinstalling the OS, or by downloading and apply a new language pack if your system allows that (for example windows 7 ultimate version does while windows 7 home doesn't), the only other way is applying one of those patches that "fix" this issue, you'll probably have to try a few of them before finding one that works for you.
I'm waiting for you to apologize on your knees for committing this tape mistake that will cost you dearly hahaha

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2017, 05:54:39 PM »
Punk Noodle thanks for explaining. The problem is that my computer's OS is Windows Xp sp3 . I must reinstall windows in order to get it working and I can't reinstall the system since my father refused doing that but no problem I got another pc I won with english language i'll stick with it....
Thanks guys for help.Have a nice day

Offline PunkNoodle

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2017, 09:05:40 PM »
the only other way is applying one of those patches that "fix" this issue, you'll probably have to try a few of them before finding one that works for you.
I think I explained poorly so I'm gonna clarify just to be sure: I was referring about those "blood-fix" patches for the game, there is usually one that works. That way you should be able to play the game without reinstalling windows or having to switch pc :)
I'm waiting for you to apologize on your knees for committing this tape mistake that will cost you dearly hahaha

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 02:04:16 PM »
the only other way is applying one of those patches that "fix" this issue, you'll probably have to try a few of them before finding one that works for you.
I think I explained poorly so I'm gonna clarify just to be sure: I was referring about those "blood-fix" patches for the game, there is usually one that works. That way you should be able to play the game without reinstalling windows or having to switch pc :)
I tried those fixes and the only ones who works are incompatible with Vc-Mp. I understood PunkNoodle as i said ive got another better computer that I won and it's with english language and the blood works  :P :P :D ;D. You're my best admin as well as p4t And SuriAttacker
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 02:07:27 PM by Panzer24 »