Author Topic: About the frame limiter...  (Read 2113 times)

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
About the frame limiter...
« on: September 07, 2017, 09:33:46 AM »
Hello guys, I fixed all sync problems in my vice city when turning frame limiter off by activating the vertical sync in my graphics card's options. will this work to the server.I found it confusing and I'm not good with theses things so I want some replies from advanced users.Thanks!!!

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
Re: About the frame limiter...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 12:50:32 PM »
Turning on v-sync does not turn off the frame limiter. The frame limiter can not be turned off on LittleWhitey's. But yes, you can play in this server with v-sync enabled, and you might also want to try enabling tripple buffering.

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 01:12:47 PM »
I don't care about the v-sync I care about the ability to turn off frame limiter without problems. when playing MTA SA the frame limiter is off and there's no problems.I only just want to suggest if there's an ability to make liitlewhitey's0.4 running when turning limiter off im a beginner i don't understand what does V-sync mean either I said i activated the v-sync in my graphics 's card options not ingame wich fixed all problems including the mouse sensivity problem i mean if we can run the littlewhitey's server and the frame limit is off.this would be so cool...

Offline PunkNoodle

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 02:43:13 PM »
Frame limiter is forced on the server and it can't be disabled by the user. Developers have discussed it previously and decided to keep it this way for various reasons, so they aren't going to change their mind about that.
I'm waiting for you to apologize on your knees for committing this tape mistake that will cost you dearly hahaha

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 03:45:55 PM »
Thanks again PunkNoodle Can you explain for me why it's  turned off in MTA:SA  even it got the same gta3 engine?

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 07:18:54 PM »
The engine has experienced a couple significant changes between the VC and the SA versions. SA does therefor not really use the same engine, even though certain parts of it were recycled.