Author Topic: As usual , Ban abuse without any purpose  (Read 4015 times)

Offline NukerStar

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
As usual , Ban abuse without any purpose
« on: September 23, 2017, 08:04:45 PM »
Yo ,

Guess who used his "admin privilege" as usual just because he can't take a joke ?

ye you , who's reading , you're right , it's suri.

Dude can joke with everyone , but when you try a joke on him he gets offended and directly perma-mute you ( so you won't be able to respond obviously and won't be able to play)

Whatever suri , since day 1 , when you had no right on the server , i told you , you wanted so bad to be admin , now you are and as i told you , you was going to abuse it , and that's what you're doing.

Btw what do you call an admin insulting me then perma-muting me for no valable reason ?

Can an older  admin tell him to not perma-mute without any proof or just because he doesnt like me , it would be great.

thank you

P.S : Nick used whilst ingame: NukerStar
Time and Date that you were Perma-muted : 23/09/2017
Suspected Reason (if any): suri being offended for nothing
PAC ID:42264
Admin that muted you (if known):Suri Attacker

Extra notes: Why are you insulting btw ? just because you're admin again , doesnt give you this right , cuz i clearly know if i'm insulting you back right now i'll get a ban ( and you'll close the topic saying " no drama bla bla , don't try me " ) . so i  won't fall for this trick this time.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 08:30:34 PM by NukerStar »

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
Re: As usual , Ban abuse without any purpose
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 08:05:57 PM »
Use the proper format (censored)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 07:27:11 PM by NikY.Wolf / ValaK »

Offline NukerStar

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 08:31:09 PM »
it's the proper format now.

calm down , everything is ok.

Offline Raisani

• VC-MP Donator
  • AHAHA
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Donators
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 08:33:13 PM »
Like This

P.S : Nick used whilst ingame: NukerStar
Time and Date that you were Perma-muted : 23/09/2017
Suspected Reason (if any): suri being offended for nothing
PAC ID:42264
Admin that muted you (if known):Suri Attacker
Extra notes: Why are you insulting btw ? just because you're admin again , doesnt give you this right , cuz i clearly know if i'm insulting you back right now i'll get a ban ( and you'll close the topic saying " no drama bla bla , don't try me " ) . so i  won't fall for this trick this time.

Offline NukerStar

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 01:30:22 AM »
Still waiting for your answer Mister  "or else fuck off"

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 02:01:31 AM »
Hmm... if you're waiting for my answer then I am not willing to unshun you.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 04:54:47 PM by SuriAttacker »

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 09:01:34 AM »
so what's the story here? can I get both versions on the situation?

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 04:53:04 PM »
Not really up to write this all.
It all started when I got promoted to moderator few months ago and by that time Nukerstar started to play in Littlewhitey's as a starter with who I had no problems at that time. As player and moderator I always loved to support newbies, Nukerstar was one of them I always supported. After playing a week or something he incredibly improved alot for a starter within a week with the support of many other players including me which is rare nowadays to improve that fast on a level in just 7 days. After 2 weeks of playing players started to throw some words in the chat that he's strong, improved alot and one of the best players etc.... and after that he showed a way different attitude than when he was a starter. He started to insult and provoke players because he thought he already reached the highest level of VCMP and from that moment I told him that I am not going to support him if he behaves like that, which resulted that we were enemies from that day. After that I never liked to start a conversation with him, but he was not so familiar with the servers rules so I had to pop in in order to explain some of them server rules to him although I've no idea if he ever paid attention until one day I had reported him for death evade and he got punished for it. And then it began, hate was just comming on its way, he started to provoke me in a way where it wasn't really noticeable that he was referring to me and one every single thing I said in the chat he had comments on it even though it had nothing to do with him, still he had something to say just to start arguing with me and ooo he is good at it(probably a drama kid). Sometimes I still had to warn him for things he didn't know that were against the rules and he kept "crying" that players are using slide hack/speed hack although it was just the fast switch bug and he has a very low ping(5) in others words he's the most vulnerable player, but whenever I explain these things and warn him he always comes up with "suri you're just jealous about my ping" like out of nowhere he just says that everytime when I've something to say. In the end it pissed me off so I decided him as my target in DM , after some death-matching he raged and threw words at like "mother*ucker etc.." and I muted him for not showing respect towards staff members, after 5 minutes he got unmuted and started to argue with me again though I didn't pay much attention to it, plus he claimed that I abused my power, said things like "you will never be an admin" , "you just want to become an admin that's why you're abusing your powers" "you're thirsty for admin powers" "I'm going to report you" blablabla but in the end he never could prove that I had abused my powers. After that he had gone in-active for like 3-4 weeks in the meanwhile I got promoted to admin after that he returned again and there was peace for some moment, until not long ago I hosted an event(hunt event) and I announced + stated in the chat that hydra's were not allowed, but one of them players just killed the person who was being hunted with hydra so I had 2 options.. either cancel the event or announce the person who was being hunted as winner as 2 minutes were left, so I decided to announce the person who was being hunted as winner, and then this drama kid started to throw things again in the chat : corrupted event, corrupted admin and he even reported me for hosting a corrupted event so I muted him. After that I was planning to host a KTB event which I got requested by Eddy to do a ktb event, before I started the event I unmuted nukerstar and at the same time he reported me for abusing my powers again, "mute for no reason" etc.... I told him that he was standing in my way hosting events but he kept going on so I shunned him, after 3-4 days I saw him unshunned by an admin without my permission, but I had no trouble with that because the admin wasn't aware why he was muted so I left it. 4 days ago I was playing in the server with my cousins and friends and were just giving each other names(probably dragonball characters). And at some point my cousin said : "Suri fuck you" and here is what I had sent in the chat : "Plaga, /ban atoebie insulting staff??" (Something like this) I was just messing around, and as you know it already that drama kid had to say something again about "abusing my powers" so I told him if you don't know what's going on in here then fuck off, but you know he loves to argue again so I shunned him. By the way he claims that I've "ban abused" him.. as far as I remember I never banned him, because none of them were necessary for a ban.

On edit : I've changed my mind to let him stay shunned.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 06:08:32 PM by SuriAttacker »

Offline NukerStar

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 06:44:28 PM »
Alright now my side of the story , thank you Morphine for letting me talk.

So first of all i read everything he said in his last post and has no relation at all with what happened some days ago , plus he's saying a lot of stuff that are not true and defamatory "he started to provoke me " ; " after some death-matching he raged " so I decided to announce the person who was being hunted as winner ( which is a lie , he stopped the event and said : " event canceled " without any reason and did not rewarded anyone ) ;" never banned him, because none of them were necessary for a ban" ( ye you never banned me , cuz you have no real reason to do so , instead you abuse your right by perma-muting me which is a ban for me because i can't use any command and can't talk ).

Second of all , i'm not playing that much those past few days , he's saying that when i'm not here there's peace , but even when i'm here there's peace , i'm not doing any trouble with anybody. i'm having nice discussion and talk with oters admins and everythings good. But i don't know why he's focused on me.

i knew he was joking with his cousin or whoever it was , so i just wrote an ironic sentence , he directly said fuck off and perma-mute me , without saying anything nor warning me. he's just like waiting till i talk to just use the mute thing.

Whereas for example few weeks ago , i saw someone litteraly insulting p4t and the other dude got warned a couple times before getting a 15 minutes mute.

In conclusion , in my opinion , since he has no right to ban me directly ( cuz i'm never transgessing the rules ) , he perma-mute me [without any proof or screens ).

thanks in advance morphine.

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2017, 07:24:06 PM »
So first of all i read everything he said in his last post and has no relation at all with what happened some days ago , plus he's saying a lot of stuff that are not true and defamatory "he started to provoke me " ; " after some death-matching he raged " so I decided to announce the person who was being hunted as winner ( which is a lie , he stopped the event and said : " event canceled " without any reason and did not rewarded anyone ) ;" never banned him, because none of them were necessary for a ban" ( ye you never banned me , cuz you have no real reason to do so , instead you abuse your right by perma-muting me which is a ban for me because i can't use any command and can't talk ).
First of all if I am lying why don't you prove it?
And second of all I rewarded the player who was being hunted and I am sure many other players can back me up in here, so you're the one who is trying to tell things based on untruth.

Offline NukerStar

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2017, 07:29:53 PM »
so whatever you say is truth and whatever i say is a lie ? As i said you're clearly lacking common sense.

"I rewarded the player who was being hunted" yeah obviously because you aborted the event , so it was a free money reward for the hunted person ( as an advice next time when you do a hunt event , you better say what is allowed and what is not ( hydra ) , so you won't stop the event after 3 minutes and reward the other person for litteraly doing nothing because it's your friend ).

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2017, 07:34:12 PM »
( as an advice next time when you do a hunt event , you better say what is allowed and what is not ( hydra ) , so you won't stop the event after 3 minutes and reward the other person for litteraly doing nothing because it's your friend ).
For your information I had announced + I had spammed the chat, are you blind? Seems like that

Offline NukerStar

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2017, 07:56:00 PM »
( as an advice next time when you do a hunt event , you better say what is allowed and what is not ( hydra ) , so you won't stop the event after 3 minutes and reward the other person for litteraly doing nothing because it's your friend ).
For your information I had announced + I had spammed the chat, are you blind? Seems like that

i'm not blind at all , proof ?

by the way it's not the subject at all of my mute appeal. if you wanna discuss about that we can use private message. let's not make drama out of what you did.

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2017, 08:18:56 PM »
Here's my proof blind drama kid

Sep 07 18:15:01 <RostySpoon>   <Teamchat> [SS]Eddy_do: NP
Sep 07 18:15:01 <RustySpoon>   [25] =DX=Axan: Nice nice city
Sep 07 18:15:05 <RastySpoon>   <ADMIN CHAT> Announcement: [UFr]SuriAttacker: hunt emsilady within 10 minutes and win $100,000!
Sep 07 18:15:06 <RustySpoon>   [15] NukerStar:  xD
Sep 07 18:15:07 <RastySpoon>   ** Stealth killed =DX=F.B.I.WASHINGTON (Stubby) (Head)
Sep 07 18:15:08 <RostySpoon>   >> [24] ahmed22 left the server. (Quit)
Sep 07 18:15:11 <RastySpoon>   [15] NukerStar: !loc emsi
Sep 07 18:15:11 <RastySpoon>   Location: emsilady. (Downtown)
Sep 07 18:15:13 <RostySpoon>   [26] =DX=Adamka: lol emsi
Sep 07 18:15:13 <RustySpoon>   [15] NukerStar: !getcar
Sep 07 18:15:14 <RastySpoon>   <ADMIN CHAT> Announcement: [UFr]SuriAttacker: no hydra's allowed
Sep 07 18:15:14 <RustySpoon>   [7] =TRC=ZUBI: !buyarm
Sep 07 18:15:15 <RastySpoon>   [12] Alejandro_do: !loc em
Sep 07 18:15:15 <RastySpoon>   Location: Emiliano (Starfish Island)
Sep 07 18:15:15 <RostySpoon>   [3] =DX=F.B.I.WASHINGTON: punch
Sep 07 18:15:16 <RustySpoon>   [25] =DX=Axan: jaj menekulj xd
Sep 07 18:15:17 <RastySpoon>   ** Stealth killed PureEvil (Stubby) (Left Leg)
Sep 07 18:15:18 <RostySpoon>   Auto-kicked:[ Algerian ] Reason:[ Ping average exceeded 500ms ]
Sep 07 18:15:18 <RustySpoon>   >> [4] Algerian left the server. (Kicked)
Sep 07 18:15:18 <RostySpoon>   [7] =TRC=ZUBI: !wep m6
Sep 07 18:15:21 <RustySpoon>   ** [eYe]Lin3R killed Luiszczek. (Shotgun) (Right Arm)
Sep 07 18:15:21 <RastySpoon>   [3] =DX=F.B.I.WASHINGTON: lol sure this hount
Sep 07 18:15:24 <RostySpoon>   ** Pro.Hunter killed ELROMPEORTO (Spaz) (Left Arm)
Sep 07 18:15:25 <RustySpoon>   * Pro.Hunter is on a killing spree of 5! ($500)
Sep 07 18:15:25 <RastySpoon>   ** Stealth killed =DX=Adamka (Stubby) (Left Arm)
Sep 07 18:15:27 <RostySpoon>   [8] PureEvil: !getcar
Sep 07 18:15:30 <RustySpoon>   ** Pro.Hunter killed Jhonatan (Spaz) (Torso)
Sep 07 18:15:31 <RastySpoon>   [6] Luiszczek.: Where
Sep 07 18:15:31 <RostySpoon>   ** Korbyn killed Stealth (M4) (Head)
Sep 07 18:15:31 <RustySpoon>   [7] =TRC=ZUBI: !heal
Sep 07 18:15:32 <RastySpoon>   <ADMIN CHAT> Announcement: [UFr]SuriAttacker: event ends at 18:25
Sep 07 18:15:33 <RustySpoon>   [7] =TRC=ZUBI: !getcar
Sep 07 18:15:33 <RastySpoon>   >> [4] Algerian joined the server.
Sep 07 18:15:34 <RustySpoon>   ** =DX=Axan killed Alejandro_do (M4) (Head)
Sep 07 18:15:34 <RastySpoon>   * Healed:[ =TRC=ZUBI ] Cost:[ $270 ]
Sep 07 18:15:37 <RostySpoon>   [6] Luiszczek.: !loc em
Sep 07 18:15:37 <RostySpoon>   Location: Emiliano (Starfish Island)
Sep 07 18:15:37 <RustySpoon>   ** [SS]Eddy_do killed =DX=Axan (Stubby) (Torso)
Sep 07 18:15:42 <RastySpoon>   ** V_DE_VILE_YOUTUBE_BRASI killed ahmed896 (Ruger) (Head)
Sep 07 18:15:43 <RostySpoon>   [7] =TRC=ZUBI: !loc ems
Sep 07 18:15:43 <RostySpoon>   Location: emsilady. (Little Haiti)
Sep 07 18:15:44 <RustySpoon>   [28] [UFr]SuriAttacker: !car
Sep 07 18:15:44 <RustySpoon>   * [UFr]SuriAttacker's Vehicle:[ Hotring Racer ] Health:[ 96% ]
Sep 07 18:15:46 <RastySpoon>   [28] [UFr]SuriAttacker: !fix
Sep 07 18:15:47 <RostySpoon>   [11] Stealth: !getcar
Sep 07 18:15:52 <RustySpoon>   [26] =DX=Adamka: Emiliano fuck hhhhhhhhhh
Sep 07 18:15:52 <RastySpoon>   >> [34] ataberk left the server. (Quit)
Sep 07 18:15:54 <RustySpoon>   >> [18] Chay joined the server.
Sep 07 18:15:55 <RostySpoon>   [29] [SS]Eddy_do: !loc 36
Sep 07 18:15:55 <RostySpoon>   Location: emsilady. (Little Haiti)
Sep 07 18:15:56 <RustySpoon>   [5] Pro.Hunter: !heal
Sep 07 18:15:59 <RastySpoon>   * Healed:[ Pro.Hunter ] Cost:[ $300 ]
Sep 07 18:16:05 <RostySpoon>   ** [eYe]Lin3R died.
Sep 07 18:16:11 <RustySpoon>   ** Pro.Hunter killed Razer (M4) (Head)
Sep 07 18:16:13 <RastySpoon>   [28] [UFr]SuriAttacker: NO HYDRA'S ALLOWED
Sep 07 18:16:14 <RostySpoon>   [28] [UFr]SuriAttacker: NO HYDRA'S ALLOWED

Sep 07 18:16:14 <RustySpoon>   [15] NukerStar: !loc ems
Sep 07 18:16:15 <RustySpoon>   Location: emsilady. (Little Haiti)
Sep 07 18:16:18 <RastySpoon>   ** CRISTIAN_BARDALES_DE died.
Sep 07 18:16:23 <RostySpoon>   [36] emsilady.: !fix
Sep 07 18:16:27 <RustySpoon>   [28] [UFr]SuriAttacker: NO HYDRA'S ALLOWED NABS
Sep 07 18:16:27 <RastySpoon>   ** Pro.Hunter killed ELROMPEORTO (M4) (Head)

by the way it's not the subject at all of my mute appeal. if you wanna discuss about that we can use private message. let's not make drama out of what you did.
Actually you're the one who is making a drama out of it, I'm curious about on how many lies you're going to tell now.

Offline NukerStar

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2017, 08:22:03 PM »
"Sep 07 18:15:14 <RastySpoon>   <ADMIN CHAT> Announcement: [UFr]SuriAttacker: no hydra's allowed "

i remember clearly that you said that after the event started.

and guess what ? that's what it's written... people came directly with hydras.

And again " Actually you're the one who is making a drama out of it, I'm curious about on how many lies you're going to tell now."

i'm not making drama at all , dude , you clearly wrote an essay full of drama and lies to justifiy your perma-mute on me without any proof and real reason.

So please , let's get back on the main subject , i can't play properly because i can't use !getcar , !bank , !fix and things like that
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 08:27:05 PM by NukerStar »