Author Topic: As usual , Ban abuse without any purpose  (Read 3986 times)

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
Re: As usual , Ban abuse without any purpose
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2017, 08:27:02 PM »
Sep 07 18:15:05 <RastySpoon>   <ADMIN CHAT> Announcement: [UFr]SuriAttacker: hunt emsilady within 10 minutes and win $100,000!

Sep 07 18:15:14 <RastySpoon>   <ADMIN CHAT> Announcement: [UFr]SuriAttacker: no hydra's allowed

Lol blind again?! Check time, I announced right after my first announcement. Dude just accept it already, you're not going any further by arguing.

So please , let's get back on the main subject , i can't play properly because i can't use !getcar , !bank , !fix and things like that
Not my problem.

On edit : I don't see why you've edit your post : http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,29831.msg285659.html#msg285659   ???

"Sep 07 18:15:14 <RastySpoon>   <ADMIN CHAT> Announcement: [UFr]SuriAttacker: no hydra's allowed "

Can you go up on the log please ?

i remember clearly that you said that after the event started about 3/5 min . so who's the liar ?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 08:42:46 PM by SuriAttacker »

Offline NukerStar

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2017, 09:02:29 PM »
i feel like arguing with my girlfriend.

i edited cuz i did a mistake ( it was an edit right after posting , but i guess you didnt understand that ; are you refreshing every second this thread waiting for me to reply ? lol , if so , that would be crazy )

So now since you wanna get on full of drama , let's go for it .

Also you got the logs right ? so can you now copy paste here the reason why i get perma-muted again please ?

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 09:06:20 PM by NukerStar »

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2017, 09:24:56 PM »
i feel like arguing with my girlfriend.

i edited cuz i did a mistake ( it was an edit right after posting , but i guess you didnt understand that )

So now since you wanna get on full of drama , let's go for it .

Also you got the logs right ? so can you now copy paste here the reason why i get perma-muted again please ?
I already said that in my first post, no need to say again + you said it yourself, topic will be locked for any further drama, we both have our side of story.

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2017, 11:27:41 AM »
I've scanned through what both of you wrote, and I have two things to offer to the both of you:

• 1) we can do this the easy way, where both you, NukerStarr, and you, SuriAttacker apologize to each other, shake hands and stop being assholes to one another, which will ultimately lead to you, NukerStarr, getting unshunned and it would save us all a bunch of time and keystrokes. you are both in the wrong here and I'll leave it to you to realize it.
  • 2) we can do this the hard way and I will thoroughly analyze the situation, which will cost me a lot of time and nerves that I could instead use to play on the server like the both of you

it's all on you, waiting for your responses.

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2017, 01:44:40 PM »
The first offer seems better to me, but "shaking hands with each other" will most likely not going to happen or it's going to take a while. If these kind of situations take place again in-game then I'll act like how normal players would do by reporting the player, thus other admins will take care of it, because I don't want to hear that I'm abusing my power again.

**Note for admins** Whenever you see Nukerstar in-game unshun him.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 01:46:17 PM by SuriAttacker »

Offline NukerStar

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2017, 08:19:00 PM »
I like the first option , i'm ok with it.

Thank you Morphine for taking your time for that.

As you said i may be wrong and i apologize for that , but i'm not alone in this case. And yeah suri , reporting it would be better than just permantly ban players because you feel offended ( which is almost the same thing as a permanent ban since they can't use any command in game )

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2017, 08:48:57 PM »
reporting it would be better than just permantly ban players because you feel offended ( which is almost the same thing as a permanent ban since they can't use any command in game )
this only applies whenever there's something between you and me.

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2017, 05:23:15 AM »
case solved

in case NukerStar hasn't been unshunned, please unshun him as soon as possible