2 (28.6%)
LOVE
1 (14.3%)
HATE
1 (14.3%)
HATE
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: [VC:MP] The Escotta | The Phenomenal Family  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Raisani

• VC-MP Donator
  • AHAHA
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Donators
[VC:MP] The Escotta | The Phenomenal Family
« on: September 25, 2017, 06:58:03 PM »
Credits MarineForce,UFt.luchGox

Hey theres a short fake film about Escotta Family in its some words might be wrong I apologize for that but I think its good story.I hope you will Enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69aiR_-Qbkw

So Millan and Pyro were two best friends like brothers.Millan went to Italy to meet his mother his father was died in jail because of false accusation blamed by Haitians and Sharks.While Millan's father worked for sharks 16 years but he was honered and hardworker man.When the Shark leader "Kayluf" start dealing drugs around Vice City Millan's father knew it and wanted to leave Shark but Sharks told him he will loose his family if don't kill Ricardo Gales (Cuban's leader) at Vice Port and stealing his briefcase which were full of Weapons like: M60 , Rocket Launcher and a VIP Golden steal Car "Hummer" and some illegal goods like: Heroin and Weeds.In that occasion Haitian and Sharks allied with each other and made a plan to kill Mr.Gales.Millans father was brave he killed Mr.Gales with his own hands at that mean time SWAT Police arrived some of haitians got caught and Sharks surrendered (including the leader Kayful and Millans Father).
Same happened with Pyro he lost his father in the gang of Carlos Leone but hes not sad with that because his brother died for Mafia.
So lets know how they made the Escotta Family.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 09:19:04 PM by =RK=MarineForce »