Author Topic: [ADDED] Announcements  (Read 5966 times)

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
    • Awards
[ADDED] Announcements
« on: October 06, 2017, 03:33:47 PM »
So, since there are 539 events held daily, it means there are at least 5x more announcements every 5 seconds which fill up our screens and we are unable to play. It gets really frustrating when a player is trying to kill someone, but then all they see are event announcements.
I know events are not going to begone, so I suggest you implement a better way to announce such content, for example using smaller fonts and putting them on the bottom of the screen or something.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 09:22:44 PM by Tarkan »

Offline vito

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: Announcements
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 03:47:10 PM »
+1 also voting for S.2277, he hates those pink texts on the screen.

Offline Casper.

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Dark Fighters
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [DF]Casper
  • PAC ID: 42662
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 04:33:46 PM »

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 04:55:32 PM »
So, since there are 539 events held daily, it means there are at least 5x more announcements every 5 seconds which fill up our screens and we are unable to play. It gets really frustrating when a player is trying to kill someone, but then all they see are event announcements.
I know events are not going to begone, so I suggest you implement a better way to announce such content, for example using smaller fonts and putting them on the bottom of the screen or something.
Wow...Wait.Are there these announcements that you were talking about that fills up on the screen?Why it doesn't appear to me???

Offline Masteroz

• VC-MP Donator
  • When you survive alone, you can survive anything
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 05:02:54 PM »
Wow...Wait.Are there these announcements that you were talking about that fills up on the screen?Why it doesn't appear to me???
Panzer,they are displayed on the screen in pink text send by In-Game staff members....

But i cant understand your problem,can you define it more?

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• VC-MP Donator
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2015)
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 05:14:36 PM »
Yes +1
@When I drink alcohol peoples call me ALCOHOLIC!
@When I drink fanta no one calls me FANTASTIC!

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 05:27:21 PM »
Panzer,they are displayed on the screen in pink text send by In-Game staff members....

But i cant understand your problem,can you define it more?
Ahhh.Now I understand.sorry for bothering you.I though its kinda ads.Whatever, I don't know much about this but it is too hard to do this so the developpers must change some things in the mainServer system wich it would be hard and if you suggest to mess with the hud.txd it will make problems and complicated things

NO -1

Offline FulToN_619

• VC-MP Donator
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 05:44:59 PM »
Good idea +1

Offline Decent_946

• VC-MP Donator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything :)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [UF]Decent_946
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 06:43:24 PM »
+1
changing position of announcement a bit down screen and style of fonts as well ( not bold, regular instead )
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2017, 07:32:31 PM »
And it happens mostly when I'm about to kill someone, right when I aim at someone's head, BOOM ANNOUNCEMENT: BOXING EVENT SOON

X-Player killed Milko (head)

Offline SMD

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't Break Rules or i reach you.
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]SMD_Driver
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 06:36:07 AM »
And it happens mostly when I'm about to kill someone, right when I aim at someone's head, BOOM ANNOUNCEMENT: BOXING EVENT SOON

X-Player killed Milko (head)

gud idea hacker

Credits : KocKex

Offline Axan

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 11:42:16 AM »
Yes igen +1

Offline AgusTin

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2017, 09:51:01 PM »

Offline Gorcee

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: n/a
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2017, 01:31:34 PM »
Ye, it should be +1.

Offline Tarkan

• Adult Fish
  • Hello to you, my sweet young friends...
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2017, 09:12:40 PM »
A new style is now there to replace the old one and it does not cover the screen anymore. Props to AdTec_224.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 09:22:57 PM by Tarkan »
Playing GTA Multiplayer games since 2008. Administrating littlewhitey's VC-MP server only.