Author Topic: Weapons render image!  (Read 2593 times)

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
Weapons render image!
« on: October 08, 2017, 08:50:55 AM »
Anyone.Have you got all vice city weapon render in the format of an image.Can you do me a favor guys? Or can you tell me a way on how to render them? Or you can simply give me the name of the software wich it can do this? PLEASE with a big respect to you 8)

Offline Masteroz

• VC-MP Donator
  • When you survive alone, you can survive anything
    • Awards
Re: Weapons render image!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 09:19:26 AM »
And also tell that when we edit some weapons,where to paste them(In vc) in order to get the weapons icon changed!

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 09:29:29 AM »
And also tell that when we edit some weapons,where to paste them(In vc) in order to get the weapons icon changed!
I know how to do this.You must download TXD workshop:Open hud.txd and import the customized icons in the place of the original wep icons.I knew a way how to edit wep icons with Blender and photoshop.I dont want to use blender because itll be laggy in my pentium so i want a light render viewer

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• VC-MP Donator
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2015)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 10:47:37 AM »
You can change guns to whatever you like most but that file should be working with vice city guns. There's a tool from which you can edit anything i.e changing weapon icons or changing weapons adding ak47 instead of ruger.

Here is the tool: IMG Tool
@When I drink alcohol peoples call me ALCOHOLIC!
@When I drink fanta no one calls me FANTASTIC!

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 11:09:18 AM »
You can change guns to whatever you like most but that file should be working with vice city guns. There's a tool from which you can edit anything i.e changing weapon icons or changing weapons adding ak47 instead of ruger.

Here is the tool: IMG Tool
I know this tool. I used in SA to backup original vehicles but this won't help me. I need a light tool like blender which it can render duff files. PLEASE

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 09:42:58 AM »
Please lock this topic(reason: dead because anyone is ignoring DnW)

Offline Masteroz

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 09:51:49 AM »
I know how to do this.You must download TXD workshop:Open hud.txd and import the customized icons in the place of the original wep icons.I knew a way how to edit wep icons with Blender and photoshop.I dont want to use blender because itll be laggy in my pentium so i want a light render viewer
It should placed at Gta3.img(.Img would be hidden) but it will show as GTA3.Open it up with TXD.Workshop then Search for .txd files after wep names eg ak47.txd..Then replace it with new files

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 09:57:52 AM »
It should placed at Gta3.img(.Img would be hidden) but it will show as GTA3.Open it up with TXD.Workshop then Search for .txd files after wep names eg ak47.txd..Then replace it with new files
I already replaced it. I know all this I just wanted  to have weapon render image in order to do weapon icons thats it
I download the wep icons that you gave me. They're cool!!!

Offline Masteroz

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 10:07:17 AM »
TY.Don't share it with others  ;D