Author Topic: un ban incorrecto--an incorrect ban  (Read 3048 times)

Offline santiago15_pro

un ban incorrecto--an incorrect ban
« on: October 17, 2017, 03:07:35 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame: santiago15_pro
Time and Date that you were banned:shun evade santiago
Suspected Reason (if any): shun evade santiago
IP Address:                  santiago15_pro (PAC: 44132)
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known):p4t
Extra notes:

Hola amigos otra vez xd
primero lo primero xd por que no hize este ban apeals antes?
no lohize antes porque yo estaba baneado del foro .

bueno ya hablando sobre el BAN .
primero tengo que contar que yo habia salido de un ban y entre al litle whites no tarde mas de 8min en ser baneado otra vez.
cuando entre estaba p4t apenas me vio conectarme ya me estaba advirtiendo sobre algunas cosas .
claramente como un buen user yo le dije que estaba todo ok, y le dije a p4t "p4t te enojaste muy rapido" ( yo refiriendome a la vez pasada que el me muteo). (no habia pasado no mas de 3min )
yo estaba hablando con un TRC creo que era TRC=Elzaarser o algo asi no me acuerdo bien jaja
y yo en el chat dije " estoy comiendo elado". ( yo no estaba hablando con p4t )
ahi fue donde p4t exploto jaja p4t empezo a poner muchas cosas en el chat en ingles .
yo no entendia y tampoco le daba mucha importancia no creia que el me iba a dar ban ni mute ni nada, yo no habia hecho ni dije nada.
y justamente en ese momento p4t me dio "shun" y yo todo confundido, no sabia como y porque me habia dado el "shun".
y pense que me habia dado el "shun" porque dije " estoy comiendo elado" quizas el penso que eso era un insulto o algo parecido
cosa que no lo es y tampoco eso le iba dijiro a p4t . ajaja y yo quede asi como wtf???
entonces yo entre con una cuenta asi que decia "yo no hize nada" en ingles .
y ahi me dio el ban por 1 mes por evadir shun.
obviamente esto es injusto todo.
primero el shun y luego el ban. yo entre con otra cuenta sola mente para hablar con p4t sobre el porque me habia dado shun.
jaja adivinen que xD me dio ban por 1 mes ajjaa
yo hize una clase de "evade" cosa que no es,
y porque el "shun" fue injusto y si no fuera por el "shun" no me hubiera dado el ban.
quiero decir que no shun , no ban, QUE SI NO FUERA POR EL SHUN INJUSTO P4T NO ME HUBIERA DADO BAN
es como que el ban es error colateral del injusto shun

solamente me queda esperar y que p4t no se haga el otro y acepte su grabe error
y tampoco quiero que el se haga el que no sabe nada sobre esto y que no mire para otro lado como que no paso nada
y que tampoco que cierre este post y que se vaya sin dar su parte o opinion y que me de ban en este foro jaja.

estoy esperando que te disculpes de rodillas por cometer este grabe error que te costara muy caro jajaja

HERE THE TEXT IN ENGLISH BY translator

Hello friends again xd
first first thing xd why did not this ban apeals before?
I did not lohize before because I was banned from the forum.

good already talking about the BAN.
first I have to tell that I had left a ban and enter the litle whites did not take more than 8 minutes to be banned again.
when I was in p4t just saw me connect and I was warning about some things.
clearly as a good user I told him that everything was ok, and I told p4t "p4t you got angry very fast" (I referring to the past time that he mute me). (had not spent no more than 3min)
I was talking to a TRC I think it was TRC = Elzaarser or something like that I do not remember well haha
and I chatted "I'm eating elado". (I was not talking to p4t)
That's where p4t exploited haha ??p4t began to put many things in the chat in English.
I did not understand and I did not give much importance did not believe that he was going to give me ban or mute or anything, I had not done or said anything.
and just at that moment p4t gave me "shun" and I all confused, I did not know how and because I had given the "shun".
and I thought he had given me the "shun" because I said "I'm eating elated" maybe he thought that was an insult or something
something that is not and that was not going to say to p4t. ajaja and I stayed as well as wtf ???
then I enter with an account so said "I did not do anything" in English.
and there he gave me the ban for 1 month for evading shun.
obviously this is unfair everything.
first the shun and then the ban. I enter with another single mind account to talk to p4t about why I had given shun.
haha guess that xD gave me ban for 1 month ajjaa
I did a kind of "evade" thing that is not,
and because the "shun" was unfair and if it was not for the "shun" I would not have been given the ban.
I want to say no shun, no ban, THAT IF I WAS NOT FOR THE UNIQUE SHUN P4T I WILL NOT HAVE GIVEN ME BAN
it is as if the ban is a collateral mistake of the unjust shun

only I have to wait and p4t do not do the other and accept your record error
and I do not want him to become the one who does not know anything about this and do not look away like that nothing happened
and that neither that closes this post and that goes without giving his part or opinion and that I banned in this forum haha.

I'm waiting for you to apologize on your knees for committing this tape mistake that will cost you dearly hahaha

Offline NikY.Wolf / ValaK

• VC-MP Retirees
  • LW-Helper Give Respect Get Respect every time
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [CO]NikY.Wolf
Re: un ban incorrecto--an incorrect ban
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 01:44:17 PM »
Pat i find his ban and you banned him for a month... you can decrese his ban to 3 days or 1 week?

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 09:33:10 PM »
santiago has a habit of provoking and insulting staff members when he wins more than twice in a row. He's been shunned multiple times, but continues to do it.

This last time was no exception. We were having a casual duel in downtown, he managed to kill me a few times in a row, then did his usual thing. After getting tired of it, I shunned him. Eventually he quit, and rejoined several times as santiago, then he joined as a different nick and used chat. I wasn't sure what to call it except shun evade, since it kind of defeats the purpose of a shun if the player is still chatting.

He's been banned for several days, so I guess a few days to 1 week more is enough. After all, he's just going to do the same thing when he returns.

-Add me on PSN-

Offline santiago15_pro

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 01:14:36 AM »
esta vez me diste el "shun" injustamente yo recuerdo muy bien como fue
y voy a aclarar la confucion que tenes de decir que dueliamos o peleamos varias veces
cuando no peleamos ni una vez en ese mismo dia.
y tambien otro error que parece que estas convencido de las cosas que dije
cosa que yo no estaba hablando con vos p4t
yo estaba hablando con ese TRC=Elzarser o algo asi....( no recuerdo muy bien como se llamaba el)
unica cosa que te dije fue que te enojaste rapido y no te hable mas ( esto ya lo puse en el post )
y a que te referis con esto "After getting tired of it, I shunned him."
como me vas a dar "shu" si en ningun momento yo te he provocado o insultado  o alguna cosa mala te dije esa vez
por eso entro con otro nick PARA HABLAR SOBRE PORQUE ME DISTE EL SHUN
almenos me hubieras dicho porque me diste el shun o que cosa dije yo,
y decidiste darme ban por un mes.
y con tu comentario sin sentido y malisimo escondiendote diciendo cosas del pasado y fuera del tema
como tales como que yo te provoque o te insulte esa vez.
p4t ya deja de esconder tus errores .
esa vez no dueliamos o peleamos
esa vez no te dije nada, no hize nada.
voy a repetir esto y termino con esta respuesta  a p4t.
SI NO ME HUBIERAS DADO ESE "SHUN" INJUSTO ,YO NO ESTARIA BAN.

HERE THE TEXT IN ENGLISH BY translator

this time you gave me the "shun" unfairly I remember very well how it was
and I will clarify the confucion you have to say that we duel or fight several times
when we do not fight once in that day.
and also another error that seems that you are convinced of the things that I said
thing I was not talking to you p4t
I was talking to that TRC = Elzarser or something like .... (I do not remember very well what it was called)
the only thing I told you was that you got angry fast and did not talk to you anymore (I already put it in the post)
and that you mean with this "After getting tired of it, I shunned him."
how are you going to give me "shu" if at any moment I have provoked or insulted you or some bad thing I told you that time
so I enter with another nickname to talk about why I gave the SHUN
at least you would have told me because you gave me the shun or what I said,
and you decided to give me ban for a month.
and with your comment without meaning and malisimo hiding you saying things of the past and outside the subject
as such that I provoke or insult you this time.
p4t already stop hiding your mistakes.
This time we did not hurt or fight.
This time I did not tell you anything, I did not do anything.
I'm going to repeat this and I end with this response to p4t.
IF YOU DID NOT GIVE ME THAT "SHUN" UNJUST, I WOULD NOT BE BAN.

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 01:45:47 AM »
I'm going to ask that nobody on staff unbans santiago. As you can clearly see, instead of acknowledging the fact that he insults staff and evades his shun, he'd rather just argue and talk about how unjust it is that he has to follow rules.

Please keep this parasite banned for the benefit of everybody.

-Add me on PSN-

Offline Ratchet

• VC-MP Retirees
  • "Enlightened Benevolence" - Emperor Showa
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 02:02:36 AM »
Understood. As for the appeal. Denied.