Author Topic: littlewhitey's new sa-mp mini mission server!  (Read 13530 times)

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
Re: littlewhitey's new sa-mp mini mission server!
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 11:36:28 PM »
Myleeeeeee you will make him rq from the community.  :P

@Habdel nice work you did there man, keep it up! I'll pay a visit soon! ^_^

Offline Spitfire

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2017, 04:36:09 AM »
I enjoyed testing the server, there are some creative maps that I liked. Should be even more fun with more people online.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 06:33:20 AM by Spitty »

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2017, 06:19:19 AM »
The gamemode was developed by an "official" SA-MP server developer of the community, and was released with the name of "littlewhiteys". There's nothing more to ask rather it's a server of the community or an advertisement.

Sure Habdel has been working for long time on this, but if he releases the server with littlewhitey's name does it really get considered as his own only?

The original server still stands there, so if you're not okay with this version, you're always welcome there. I don't see any worthy debate here.

Just look on the bright side, if someone gets bored of DM, they can just get on this server rather than rq'ing.

So basically, being aware of the low playercount, your idea is to bring the community together and offer them to play in another server.

That will surely boost lw activity[/sarcasm]. Lol

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2017, 09:12:21 AM »
Correction :
So basically, being aware of the low playercount, your idea is to bring the community together and offer them to play in both the servers.

Yeah, it's better than players finding another server or not playing at all.

Thanks for finally getting it.

There's always another way

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2017, 06:16:33 PM »
Zaibatsu, honestly it often seems to me you feel the need to start a pointless debate to kill the boredom..

You get replies to your questions and all i see in your next posts is sarcasm.. that makes me think your intention is just to troll, no matter if in a "smarter" way.
Don't bother replying to this post as i'm not interested as i said in sarcastic and pointless debates

Let's rather talk about this initiative, which i'm willing to try as i have a moment; it seems interesting

I enjoyed testing the server, there are some creative maps that I liked. Should be even more fun with more people online.
noob, i've just noticed you're back as admin, welcome back
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 06:18:26 PM by Quickplay »

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2017, 08:18:41 PM »
Zaibatsu, honestly it often seems to me you feel the need to start a pointless debate to kill the boredom..

You get replies to your questions and all i see in your next posts is sarcasm.. that makes me think your intention is just to troll, no matter if in a "smarter" way.
Don't bother replying to this post as i'm not interested as i said in sarcastic and pointless debates

Let's rather talk about this initiative, which i'm willing to try as i have a moment; it seems interesting

On the contrary. I didnt get answers to my questions.

Tbh when i ask some explanations, most of the replies are the same style, surprise surprise you used it aswell - "dont bother to reply"

I dont mind ppl having an opinion about me - be it whatever is is - but cant really see a point when someone directly posts a message to me and in the end says not interested talking to u. Lol.

Offline Shizalk

• SA-MP Retirees
  • be water my friend
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [SWK]Shizalk
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2017, 12:25:51 AM »
Despite some bad reviews, I think is a good initiative. This should work as a hook up server. Bring more players - that are looking for popular gamemods like minimissions or stunts - to meet our community and eventually play on our main server once in a blue moon, which is better than nothing. Let's see how this works out.

Offline Raisani

• VC-MP Donator
  • AHAHA
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Donators
Re: Littlewhitey's new sa-mp mini mission server!
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2017, 04:40:58 AM »
Nice  ;D