Author Topic: ''Version used by server is not installed and failed to install.'' Error  (Read 2166 times)

Offline Celil

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP username: Celil
Please help me  :( :( I enter the VCMP but when I enter Program says''Version used by server is not installed and failed to install.'' How can I correct this problem?
Hey I'm not Cecil I'm Celil

Offline Celil

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards

Offline Ratchet

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
Re: ''Version used by server is not installed and failed to install.'' Error
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 07:17:27 pm »
Please refer to this link: http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=5196.msg37308#msg37308

Go into Tools > Settings > change Updater URL: http://u04.maxorator.com to http://u04.thijn.ovh click OK to save the setting then close your VC-MP window and then open the VC-MP window and click on the server

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
  • The Demon Lord Of The Round Table
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 07:18:04 pm »
Please help me  :( :( I enter the VCMP but when I enter Program says''Version used by server is not installed and failed to install.'' How can I correct this problem?
Celil I know this problem and it is easy to fix it, all you have to do is:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t1175-04rel003-04rel004-download-link go to this link (register first)
download the files
put them in VCMP directory(where you installed Vice City Multiplayer not in GTA-vc folder)
enter the server and play!!!!

Problems or successes, they all are the results of our own actions. Karma. The philosophy of action is that no one else is the giver of peace or happiness. One's own karma, one's own actions are responsible to come to bring either happiness or success or whatever.

Offline Celil

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 06:13:19 pm »
Thank you

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 07:00:18 pm »
Thank you
Celil, did my method help you or that ratchet's one!!!?
Problems or successes, they all are the results of our own actions. Karma. The philosophy of action is that no one else is the giver of peace or happiness. One's own karma, one's own actions are responsible to come to bring either happiness or success or whatever.

Offline KILLERX.

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 11:05:05 pm »
PANZER are u mad or what he is facing a error not the issue of server files download ofc ratchet solution solved his problem.
are you pakistani/Indian?
Hello, need any help? pm me

Offline Masteroz

• VC-MP Donator
  • "Respecting me is the best thing you can do"
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 02:33:47 pm »
KILLERx helping someone doesn't want region,country or anything from LOC..And you could have just identified the difference easily,not by being agressive...

Credit goes to HardKiLL

Online Zeeshan.Bhatti

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2017, 03:07:43 pm »
Please refer to this link: http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=5196.msg37308#msg37308

Go into Tools > Settings > change Updater URL: http://u04.maxorator.com to http://u04.thijn.ovh click OK to save the setting then close your VC-MP window and then open the VC-MP window and click on the server
@When I drink alcohol peoples call me ALCOHOLIC!
@When I drink fanta no one calls me FANTASTIC!

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 05:44:27 pm »
PANZER are u mad or what he is facing a error not the issue of server files download ofc ratchet solution solved his problem.
I'm not pakistan nor Indian!!!!I'm tunisian 8)

Offline Myle

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • Awards Littlewhitey's SA-MP Admin of the Year 2017 Littlewhitey's SA-MP Moderator of the Year 2016
    • Awards
  • SA-MP username: BlurrVision
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2017, 07:11:24 pm »

Not sure what it has to do with any nationality or country, but it's most likely a xenophobic impression. Sometimes we might want to keep our opinions to ourselves rather than expressing them on the public to give ourselves a bad impression and none else.
There's always another way

Offline KILLERX.

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2017, 08:05:42 pm »

Not sure what it has to do with any nationality or country, but it's most likely a xenophobic impression. Sometimes we might want to keep our opinions to ourselves rather than expressing them on the public to give ourselves a bad impression and none else.
Nah man you dont know anything he is spamming with useless replies everywhere and about nationality i asked because of most of kids play from our country but he is not from our country :D  you are playing samp you dont know anything about vcmp what type of players playing nowdays.
Hello, need any help? pm me

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2017, 08:37:32 pm »
Sry for my spam, whatever guys don't open a fight, CHILL we must respect samp players because who don't know SA(CJ, BIGSMOKE...)everyone prefers a something to play!!!(I played MTA_SA many years ok then i'm bored and i went to play VCMP, even if playing MTA and having fun VCMP still have memories for good times!!!)

Offline SuriAttacker

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2017, 08:43:19 pm »
Maybe it's not a good idea to keep this conversation going. The main point is the person asked for help and he received it, and I'll assume that one of the methods solved his/her issue out.

@KILLERX, be nice.  :)

I'll lock the topic to prevent any further troubles.