Author Topic: Why you ban me:-[  (Read 1039 times)

Offline SHARP

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't judge me in your own way
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: THE.SHARP
Why you ban me:-[
« on: December 08, 2017, 12:45:22 PM »
  Nick used whilst ingame: [SHT_c]=SHARP
Time and Date that you were banned: Today
Suspected Reason (if any): Death Evade
IP Address: idk
PAC ID: idk
Admin that banned you (if known): theremin
Extra notes: IDK Why he ban me. I didn't death evade. I didn't play today So how can i death evade. Please unban me. I am a fair player with clear past record. :-[ :-[

Offline PunkNoodle

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: Why you ban me:-[
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 02:15:02 PM »
Someone sharing your UID, [=Demon_Shooter_] precisely, decided to minimise the game after being shot down, this is the reason you're banned.
I'm waiting for you to apologize on your knees for committing this tape mistake that will cost you dearly hahaha

Offline SHARP

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't judge me in your own way
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: THE.SHARP
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 02:57:33 PM »
My brother was playing with this nick on laptop not on my pc. I'm  there when he was playing with that nick. When he was fighting he get notification of battery low that minimize game. He didn't pause game for purpose of death evade its an accident. And he playing on laptop so why i got ban on pc still vcmp running on that laptop.

Offline PunkNoodle

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 04:21:38 PM »
First you said you didn't play today, and later you said you were present while your brother was playing, and you admitted he (regardless if it was intentional or not) death evaded. Then why do you come here acting like you don't know anything at all?
Second, this "low battery notification" is a lie, because he didn't just alt-tabbed but also timed out.
Third, I don't know what he was playing on, what I can tell you is that I banned whatever he was playing on at that time.
Fourth, doesn't matter who plays, your pc and your home network is your responsibility.

For the reasons above plus the fact that acting all sneaky and lying I'm going to deny this appeal, wait three days and you'll be able to play again.

If I see more than one nick playing from the other UID I've seen, I'll take it as ban evasion and increase the ban to a minimum of four weeks.

P.s. If you had come across more openly and honestly, I would have lifted the ban. Too bad :(
I'm waiting for you to apologize on your knees for committing this tape mistake that will cost you dearly hahaha