Author Topic: i wana say somthing about my ban  (Read 921 times)

Offline SHARP

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't judge me in your own way
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: THE.SHARP
i wana say somthing about my ban
« on: December 08, 2017, 04:59:04 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: [SHT_c]=SHARP
Time and Date that you were banned: Today
Suspected Reason (if any): Death Evade
IP Address: idk
PAC ID: idk
Admin that banned you (if known): theremin
Extra notes: First of all  i said about me that i didn't play today not about [=DEMON_SHOOTER_].

Second idk about that if he did something wrong on his laptop me too got banned on my pc from server so i appeal  on forum

Third i don't lying he got notification about battery low and after sometime laptop shutdown so he got timeout.

can i know that he did mistake(not intentionally ) on his laptop but why i got ban on my pc still he can play on his laptop(but he don't do this inside ban period)

i can play on his laptop(another nick) which still running lw server but don't do that. because i never break rule. i will wait until ban time end.
i said nothing wrong in my ban appeal so it did this post because i can't reply there.

one request can u change name in ban which showing mine name pls change to [=DEMON_SHOOTER_]
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 05:22:42 PM by SHARP »

Offline PunkNoodle

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: i wana say somthing about my ban
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 07:32:44 PM »
Your story doesn't add up.
Yes it is true that you said you didn't play, I pointed out to another thing, you came here like you totally had no idea what was this about, and I'll state it again: later you admitted you were present when your brother was playing. If you were there, you would at least get a hint what was the ban about compared to the unawareness you've shown in the previous report.

Can you tell me how your brother: got a low battery notification and game minimised, a second later timed out because battery INSTANTLY died, supposedly plugged in pc to charge, turned it on again, opened VC browser, changed nick, clicked on lw, and connected in 1:26 seconds?

I don't know what you're blabbering about different PC, all I see is that everyone here connected from the same device.

No I won't accept your request, you broke a rule, you lied, you will stay banned.
I'm waiting for you to apologize on your knees for committing this tape mistake that will cost you dearly hahaha