Author Topic: Rekting [JOKER]Zaibatsu  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Sleep

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Rekting [JOKER]Zaibatsu
« on: January 06, 2018, 07:21:19 PM »
Here's just a simple video of rekting Zaibatsu. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/EIIDSSAopis

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
Re: Rekting [JOKER]Zaibatsu
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 07:36:18 PM »
Looks like Zaibatsu fought you fairly one on one and lost

I was one of the unlucky players that would play against Zaibatsu when he felt like not playing 'fair', and he was an absolute nightmare to catch! Hats off to him there for going toe to toe, and for you, for winning! But I wouldn't call this Zai getting 'rekt'

Offline H3RO

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 08:17:32 PM »
I hope zaibatsu again starts playing like Nemesis described him, otherwise even ouday will be able to beat him  :-X

no offense ouday xD

Offline Sleep

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 08:35:08 PM »
I wrote rekt because I killed him 8 times while his style of fighting was "fair". Too bad that I recorded one video only.

Offline Renii

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 09:54:23 PM »
You both ez...

Offline Spitfire

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 10:26:29 PM »
Deathmatch ingame is always enjoyable, most of us old folks have lost our touch and have been away from fights due to different reasons, mostly duty and lack of time. It's always good to see some still join the game and do what we are supposed to here besides sharing time in the chat.

Going to lock both topics. Banter in the forum was always common to some extent in littlewhitey's and taken humorously by all of the parts implied; but some seem to like to provoke players almost daily, in each of the possible communicating channels available (including this one of course), while not being able to put up with the same treatment when the turn comes for themselves.

Apologies in advance for the lack of impartiality. Sometimes is good to give in as an act of kindness in order to preach with the example, in hope to spread some light towards others with this marvelous thing called empathy.

As for the future, I advice to refrain from using such an explicit approach to deliver whatever message was intended; or else the lack of touch invokes one to wonder if the positions in the story are switched or even worse, shared.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 10:39:36 PM by SpitFire »