Author Topic: Wrongly banned  (Read 1332 times)

Offline GUCCI

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: GUCCI
Wrongly banned
« on: January 06, 2018, 07:48:15 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: GUCCI
Time and Date that you were banned: Today ( 10 mins before this post)
Suspected Reason (if any):death evade
Extra notes: link to the video :https://youtu.be/hA21XZsRhEE
I was banned for a reason of what i am reported of death evade. I cannot deny what u are seeing here in this but to clear myself with a truth is what i consider to be prior. First of all i like to tease ppl especialy when  it comes to Logan but i do it in the lawful way. I obey rules and respect them.  Coming to the video i was runing away coz of a way to tease Logan. Secondly for what i am considered to be banned, I would like you to give a clear/focus glance to the portion of the video where i am judged to be death evading. I am like -_ dude u srsly cannt understand or misunderstood the fact that I am right outside the bank and on the pink-spot(for the entrance), why would i death evade at that moment xd. I can save myself clearly, no doubt. The fact that you are considering thaat i paused my game, which i didnt, is due to soome problem with the game- whenever i have health less than 50% the game hangs on the same pink-spot of the bank. I can swear on this. I can swear my life on this. By god i didnt paused it myself(intenionaly) it was just  that game hanged. To be added i can save myself in apple of tym to get right to pink spot which few cm to me. But due to game hang i didnt.
I would like to be unbanned today plz. I dont want to be ban for some misconceptual reason.

Offline NikY.Wolf / ValaK

• VC-MP Retirees
  • LW-Helper Give Respect Get Respect every time
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [CO]NikY.Wolf
Re: Wrongly banned
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 08:10:23 PM »
you can explain it?

Nickname: GUCCI
Time and date (if known): ToDay
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: Death pasue Eved
Evidence: https://youtu.be/VkhWgtKMVIc
Additional information:

Offline GUCCI

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 08:12:16 PM »
DUDE i explained it already. Thats the truth

Offline GUCCI

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 08:14:34 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: GUCCI
Time and Date that you were banned: Today ( 10 mins before this post)
Suspected Reason (if any):death evade
Extra notes: link to the video :https://youtu.be/hA21XZsRhEE
I was banned for a reason of what i am reported of death evade. I cannot deny what u are seeing here in this but to clear myself with a truth is what i consider to be prior. First of all i like to tease ppl especialy when  it comes to Logan but i do it in the lawful way. I obey rules and respect them.  Coming to the video i was runing away coz of a way to tease Logan. Secondly for what i am considered to be banned, I would like you to give a clear/focus glance to the portion of the video where i am judged to be death evading. I am like -_ dude u srsly cannt understand or misunderstood the fact that I am right outside the bank and on the pink-spot(for the entrance), why would i death evade at that moment xd. I can save myself clearly, no doubt. The fact that you are considering thaat i paused my game, which i didnt, is due to soome problem with the game- whenever i have health less than 50% the game hangs on the same pink-spot of the bank. I can swear on this. I can swear my life on this. By god i didnt paused it myself(intenionaly) it was just  that game hanged. To be added i can save myself in apple of tym to get right to pink spot which few cm to me. But due to game hang i didnt.
I would like to be unbanned today plz. I dont want to be ban for some misconceptual reason.

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 08:15:35 PM »
I can join perfectly to the bank with less of 50% of HP. and anybody can

Offline GUCCI

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 08:17:19 PM »
I can make a full video to you proofing myself to u. One time two time, 5 times, now or anytime you ask. I can make a pure un-edit video about proofing myself to u.

Offline GUCCI

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 08:18:43 PM »
I can join perfectly to the bank with less of 50% of HP. and anybody can
Sure Anybody can. My brother, playing on this server can do this from his pc too. But on my lappi I dont know why it hangs.
And again ---->
I can make a full video to you proofing myself to u. One time two time, 5 times, now or anytime you ask. I can make a pure un-edit video about proofing myself to u.

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2018, 08:22:01 PM »
isn't my problem... if you know to your pc/laptop fail when you have less of 50% of HP ... WHY YOU STILL DOING IT?... sorry guy but I will...

this unban app... don't make other and wait 3 days.... see you