Author Topic: Banned me for my undoing  (Read 1595 times)

Offline GUCCI

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: GUCCI
Banned me for my undoing
« on: January 06, 2018, 08:27:12 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: GUCCI
Time and Date that you were banned: Today ( 10 mins before this post)
Suspected Reason (if any):death evade
Extra notes: link to the video :https://youtu.be/hA21XZsRhEE
I was banned for a reason of what i am reported of death evade. I cannot deny what u are seeing here in this but to clear myself with a truth is what i consider to be prior. First of all i like to tease ppl especialy when  it comes to Logan but i do it in the lawful way. I obey rules and respect them.  Coming to the video i was runing away coz of a way to tease Logan. Secondly for what i am considered to be banned, I would like you to give a clear/focus glance to the portion of the video where i am judged to be death evading. I am like -_ dude u srsly cannt understand or misunderstood the fact that I am right outside the bank and on the pink-spot(for the entrance), why would i death evade at that moment xd. I can save myself clearly, no doubt. The fact that you are considering thaat i paused my game, which i didnt, is due to soome problem with the game- whenever i have health less than 50% the game hangs on the same pink-spot of the bank. I can swear on this. I can swear my life on this. By god i didnt paused it myself(intenionaly) it was just  that game hanged. To be added i can save myself in apple of tym to get right to pink spot which few cm to me. But due to game hang i didnt.
I would like to be unbanned today plz. I dont want to be ban for some misconceptual reason.

I have posted this already but my post was locked quickly by the admin who banned me (Niky.wolf).
I want others admin to look at my post with a justful eyes, which i expect they will, other than Niky. I dont want this appeal to be locked and forgotten.
REGARDS

Offline NikY.Wolf / ValaK

• VC-MP Retirees
  • LW-Helper Give Respect Get Respect every time
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [CO]NikY.Wolf
Re: Banned me for my undoing
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 08:33:37 PM »
banned from posting for 3 days

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 08:48:51 PM »
Heya GUCCI, I'm aware of the bug at the bank I've unbanned you from posting, however, I'd like to know have you done that intentionally or not, assuming you were aware of it?

Also,

What this video has to do with your ban appeal?

Offline GUCCI

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 08:58:06 PM »
I swear to god I dont do these nooby things. I can go live and proof myself to u. It was unintenional
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 09:09:01 PM by GUCCI »

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 09:02:00 PM »
Niky if you ban someone from posting for making an unban appeal again I will kick you out of the fucking staff team. Since when has shit like this become commonplace?

Oh and that was a rhetorical question, you do not have to answer it.

From now on, managers have the final say in ban appeals.

Offline GUCCI

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 09:03:23 PM »
Heya GUCCI, I'm aware of the bug at the bank I've unbanned you from posting, however, I'd like to know have you done that intentionally or not, assuming you were aware of it?

Also,

What this video has to do with your ban appeal?
This video was used as a source of proof in report by Logan. I want to clear the implication from the video. I respect the fact that you unban me from posting, and that you are listening to me to proof and clear myself. Thank you Halchter, it is coz of admin like you we can expect something justful :)

Offline GUCCI

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 09:05:33 PM »
Niky if you ban someone from posting for making an unban appeal again I will kick you out of the fucking staff team. Since when has shit like this become commonplace?

Oh and that was a rhetorical question, you do not have to answer it.

From now on, managers have the final say in ban appeals.
Thanks morphine. I had this in my head- How can an admin lock some appeals and ban someone trying clearing dirts on his shirts that is not of his.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 09:19:16 PM by GUCCI »

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2018, 09:24:12 PM »
On your previous appeal, you spoke as if you are well informed of this bug yet you did it. How can I be sure that you didn't do it with the intention of exploiting that to evade your death?

I will unban you but make sure you don't enter the bank if you know that your game will hang since originally the script should prevent you from entering it with low hp.

Edit: I will lock this up, PM me if you have any problems joining the server.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 09:28:20 PM by Halchter »