Author Topic: Boxing Event  (Read 1939 times)

Offline SulkyPlayz

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Boxing Event
« on: January 23, 2018, 05:32:47 PM »
 it is of boxing event I wana ask something That what i did cheating?? i fell down Before the event and Suri Tp Me Can any One Show me ??? I have The Whole Rec Iwill wait it for render then upload it ok then please tell me when i cheat??

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Boxing Event
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 08:06:28 PM »
You didn't cheat. In a boxing event, if you fall out of the arena, you are disqualified from the event.

EDIT: I didn't see that you fell before the event started. In that case, suri probably teleported you because he was already in position and ready to start the event. This is why it's so important to not move (stay still) when an event is about to start.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 08:11:37 PM by p4t »

-Add me on PSN-

Offline PunkNoodle

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 12:08:11 AM »
You didn't cheat. In a boxing event, if you fall out of the arena, you are disqualified from the event.

EDIT: I didn't see that you fell before the event started. In that case, suri probably teleported you because he was already in position and ready to start the event. This is why it's so important to not move (stay still) when an event is about to start.
I think it is talking about the event I did around the time this was posted.

it is of boxing event I wana ask something That what i did cheating?? i fell down Before the event and Suri Tp Me Can any One Show me ??? I have The Whole Rec Iwill wait it for render then upload it ok then please tell me when i cheat??
Sulky, if you have recorded it then please upload. I'd be glad to see the whole event from your perspective.
I'm waiting for you to apologize on your knees for committing this tape mistake that will cost you dearly hahaha

Offline Masteroz

• VC-MP Donator
  • When you survive alone, you can survive anything
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 02:22:16 AM »
Is this the event when i was kicked via ping? IF yes,i can help you guys..

This event was hosted by PunkNoodle,and as far as i know,Sulky was there when the event started,he was playing with Red Skin(Docks,the one which has spas) and he had quite a great health after the five minutes when the event had started.

Requesting sulky to upload the vid.