Author Topic: For morphine  (Read 1438 times)

Offline DYFS

For morphine
« on: January 27, 2018, 03:07:47 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame:Cima
Time and Date that you were banned:Today
Suspected Reason (if any): Saying that morphine is a bad manager
IP Address:I dont know as i am newbie
PAC ID:I dont know as i am newbie
Admin that banned you (if known):Morphine
Extra notes: What the hell are you doing morphine ? Banning me for saying that you are a bad manager . You should accept the opinions of players . Just because if we stopped playing your server will be empty. We are the people who make voting and say our opinion and yeah halchter is better than you by ages . At least he is kind to us ,the players. He does not ban anyone for saying just an opinion . He cares about us . If i were a manager , I would not ban a player for saying his opinion but just try to know how can i be helpful for him . I think its a thing you will not know and yeah you proved that you are a bad person :)  ;)

Offline CYBORG286

• Tiny Fish
  • Why are you looking here?
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [DSr]HamMer*
  • PAC ID: 45250
Re: For morphine
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 03:10:19 PM »
I hope you will be Unban

Offline DYFS

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 03:20:31 PM »
I just wanted to tell him what i wanted to say , thanks bet.

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 05:01:58 PM »
it's a 12 hour ban, take a break, and learn how to respect the management

comparing managers is a terrible thing to do, and every manager handles his responsibilities in the way he sees fit. Halchter prefers to handle things his way, and I prefer to be much more straight forward, and at the end of the day, this so-called balance in management methods is what keeps this server running and alive. I would've banned you if you said something bad about Halchter too, so don't look at this as a decision based on ego or self-centered interests.

denied