Author Topic: Banned.  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Hiki

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Banned.
« on: February 15, 2018, 03:40:46 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame: Hiki (VU_T)
Time and Date that you were banned: today.
Suspected Reason (if any): I accused Volk, in abuse for using "goto" or another means to teleport to me, without using a viable way, with the power of admin that has been assigned. Time after a brief discussion, I was banned for 4 months.
IP Address: 192.168.0.1
PAC ID: -
Admin that banned you (if known): ULK.Volk.
Extra notes: I've never seen the need to use an external program to improve my skills as a player, and I'm banned from entering the game for 4 months, by a discussion? Seriously, I play this game every day, and Littlewhiteys is my favorite server. I simply demand that I be prohibited from entering this server if I have violated the rules. This player, who has only shown little interest in the community, abuses power. I have not right to say or that, at least use the same rules of the game to kill me. This guy, apart from using some admin command to teleportation, forbids me for 4 months, regardless of my contribution to this community (server).
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 03:45:51 AM by Hiki »

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
Re: Banned.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 07:37:14 AM »
This player, who has only shown little interest in the community

Little interest, oh my poor heart.

By the words of the almighty Hiki: “Well you should go talk to your mother about that, I’m sure she’d find it interesting”

Watch how you run your mouth against members of staff, especially against the highest ranking ones.

I’ll unban you on Sunday

Maybe

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 10:46:53 AM by VoLK »

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
Re: Banned.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 07:15:58 AM »
Unbanned, behave