Author Topic: R08[8]1n unbanned appeal  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Robbin

• VC-MP Donator
  • Awards VC-MP Smartest Player (2017)
    • Awards
R08[8]1n unbanned appeal
« on: February 21, 2018, 07:42:59 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame:R08[8]1n_905
Time and Date that you were banned:I dont know
Suspected Reason (if any): QBH.F1sh Aimlock (this reason Showing i dont know why i got  banned for this reason)
IP Address:182.182.40.135
PAC ID:   R08[8]1n_905 (PAC: 44047)
Admin that banned you (if known):
Extra notes: Why i got banned For this reason.F1sh i my cousin Brother He used mine PC Some times Thats why im my Allies showing F1sh or in F1sh allies i showing i dont know what kind off system is this but i didn't usage this shit aimlock iff youu seean any kind off aimlock in my side so show me then i show be agreed iff you did'nt so unbanned me im a old player i have my own skills so i dont need to use aimlock..........

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: R08[8]1n unbanned appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 07:52:13 PM »
Is not my problem if he's your brother or not, or if you have a brother or not, or if you are playing underalias or not, play fair and nothing will happen, i'll post the evidence if you want.
Pd: if "he"'s playing from "your" pc, you must view what is "he" doing, "he" played for atleast 30 minutes with aimlock.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 07:54:20 PM by DamnYouBerkley! »
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline Robbin

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 07:56:11 PM »
He used mine PC since 1 month ago where did you see that he used my PC for using aimlock...

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 07:59:21 PM »
He used mine PC since 1 month ago where did you see that he used my PC for using aimlock...
Should I post the video?
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline Robbin

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 08:04:26 PM »
Should I post the video?

Posted it and show me the proof iff he used mine PC for Using aimlock.

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 08:17:50 PM »
Should I post the video?

Posted it and show me the proof iff he used mine PC for Using aimlock.
https://youtu.be/3KTL_Fg8DWc

Offline Robbin

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 08:24:02 PM »
Simply Banned which one PC/ip that fish just connected yet Another topic i dont think that in this video somewhere aimlock is.But i dont care aimlock is or not you know that perfect cuz you are admin but trust me im old player i didn't usage any hack so you can unbanned me.

Offline Robbin

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 08:25:27 PM »
Cuz of this Fish We two brother's Got a banned.

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2018, 08:37:28 PM »
Try to join now, with your pc.

Offline Robbin

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2018, 08:38:25 PM »
currently banneded

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2018, 08:41:23 PM »
do it

Offline KILLERX.

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2018, 08:42:32 PM »
Gohan for your information this player just making lame excuses he is banned almost in all servers except lw
Aimlock usage in another server: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCsYNfgyVbk
Hello, need any help? pm me

Offline Robbin

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2018, 08:48:35 PM »
Gohan for your information this player just making lame excuses he is banned almost in all servers except lw
Aimlock usage in another server: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCsYNfgyVbk

In this video i dont think that its aimlock becuz in aimlock 100% head gotto gonn But in this video none head gon

Offline Robbin

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2018, 09:01:51 PM »
now wtf is your problum?

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2018, 09:08:24 PM »
You told me that your cousin was playing from your house, that was ok, I checked UIDs and it was perfect, but your brother told me that your cousin wasn't playing from your house.

I can explain better, I banned your IP, and you guys have te same one (fish, weldone, robbin), when I banned fish for aimlock, you instantly tried to join with the another PC, to see if you were banned too, then you pm'ed me to unban your account, which wasn't banned, your brother did the same, and then you tried to lie here with your cousin, "Simply Banned which one PC/ip that fish just connected yet Another topic i dont think that in this video somewhere aimlock is.But i dont care aimlock is or not you know that perfect cuz you are admin but trust me im old player i didn't usage any hack so you can unbanned me."

IP is not the same as UID, your brother weldone admitted that your cousin wasn't in your house, which means a 3rd Pc which you guys were controlling.

Nothing more to discuss, enjoy your ban, i'll be waiting for you in 2019.