Author Topic: bug  (Read 2835 times)

Offline Rest

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
bug
« on: February 22, 2018, 10:11:32 AM »
Let me quote my previous topic related to this bug here.
Everytime I try to get in the bank(with low hp) I'll get many messages flooding the chat, warning I can't get in the bank with a low HP, and everytime these messages crashed my game, I can't move for a while, and when everything goes in normal, I found I was kicked by the server for ping exceeded limit.
Here is what I got.

[12:03:45]  Error: You must heal yourself before you can enter the bank.
[12:03:45]  Auto-kicked:[ [MKt]Rest ] Reason:[ Ping average exceeded 500ms ]
[12:03:45]  You have been kicked from this server.
[12:03:45]  *> [MKt]Rest disconnected (kicked). <*
[12:03:45]  *> [=SHARP_SHOOTER_] killed Carlos_C with a sniper rifle to head. <*
[12:03:45]  Disconnected.

I don't know why it was magically locked and moved to the archieved board when it wasn't fixed, anyway here it is, with a worse effect:
When a player who has low hp tries to enter the bank, he will get millions of messages flooding the chat and if this time he pauses the game, no one can go into the bank.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 10:14:22 AM by Rest »

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: bug
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 05:38:02 PM »
Simple as it spam your chat, go and do !heal in a hospital, and then try to join :)
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline Rest

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 03:10:47 AM »
Simple as it spam your chat, go and do !heal in a hospital, and then try to join :)

Imagine if I pause the game for the whole day, I will get messages once a millionsecond that day and the bank will be off at that time.

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 06:34:24 AM »
Probably I don't understand your concept or you don't understand mine, if you are getting this message when you are trying to join the bank it's because you have low hp.
As kelvin said, it has been made to prevent death evade, you must heal to join in the bank, why will you pause the game in the marker to join?

I don't understand what you are trying to say, if you can make a video will be better.
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 11:27:30 AM »
Fixed, thanks to AdTec!
It should send a message once every 5 seconds.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 11:37:26 AM by SuriAttacker »