Author Topic: Unban app  (Read 1718 times)

Offline coololly

Unban app
« on: February 22, 2018, 04:04:32 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: UFr.luchgox
Time and Date that you were banned: Last Monday
Suspected Reason (if any): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvEnuBRW704&feature=youtu.be Banned for death evading
IP Address: 111.119.182.227
PAC ID:  29306
Admin that banned you (if known): Punknoodle?
Extra notes: To clarify http://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1626.msg15907#msg15907

I went in-active on Saturday , Don't take me wrong this guy is witch hunting and trying to getting me banned. He (MarineForce) used my nick-name in other servers and insulting admins and my clan mate to get me banned and donating my money to strangers. Atlast , I did not knew that he knows my PC password so he logged into my PC and joined LW server n so he spawned as green prostitute girl or cop and somehow he managed to recorded my death evaded , It was not me that DE was done by him. This all is because , I've reported and banned him Argonath RPG server and nowhere hes crying and trying to get me banned in every server. I sorry for the delay. I've changed my PAC password and already changed password in other servers too. As you also know I've never done a stupid thing like this in my whole future.

I'm really sorry for that delay , I will assure it won't happen again.  :)

Offline PunkNoodle

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: Unban app
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 08:48:50 PM »
So if who MarineForce was playing as you, who was playing as MarineForce?
I'm waiting for you to apologize on your knees for committing this tape mistake that will cost you dearly hahaha

Offline coololly

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 05:14:45 PM »
So if who MarineForce was playing as you, who was playing as MarineForce?
As I stated above
I did not knew that he knows my PC password so he logged into my PC and joined LW server n so he spawned as green prostitute girl or cop and somehow he managed to recorded my death evaded

Me and Marine are brother so we live in one room for now , He just did that himself by jumping from PC to PC. For example he spawned in both of the computers my and his PC at same time and he maybe took the green skin (in my PC) and returned back to his PC OR, My cousins were there last Friday maybe my cousin was playing as me or as Marine.

That's all, for more information you can ask my clan-mates or other server admins to clear the drama (Don't take this as advertisement)  :)

Offline Raisani

• VC-MP Donator
  • AHAHA
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Donators
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 05:20:01 PM »
Don't Lie its not good

Don't Plese first  Look the server rules to register.

Sorry For Post :(

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 05:24:09 PM »
Don't Lie its not good

Don't Plese first  Look the server rules to register.

Sorry For Post :(

No apology necessary. He mentioned your name in his report so you have every right to say something back.

-Add me on PSN-

Offline PunkNoodle

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 08:04:14 PM »
Well even if what you say is true, I still can't unban you since we usually enforce punishments acknowledging the fact that a player is responsible for his own internet, pc, account etc. Despite who did that, even in a game, you should be careful about who has access to your stuff, incidents like this one are a lesson to be learnt ;)

But anyway enough of chit-chat, Your ban time expired, so no need to discuss this further, be more careful next time. Locked!
I'm waiting for you to apologize on your knees for committing this tape mistake that will cost you dearly hahaha