Author Topic: bye bye all  (Read 6265 times)

Offline Robbin

• VC-MP Donator
  • Awards VC-MP Smartest Player (2017)
    • Awards
bye bye all
« on: February 23, 2018, 08:29:14 PM »
We played fairly from some years but now on a fake reason we banned and any admin doesn't pay attention on us and not listen our point of view. We   quit from game i will remember this in my whole life bye guys.
Thanks All admin’s we quite................

{Regard}
Weldone and robbin

Offline iTs.mlh96

Re: bye bye all
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 08:39:24 PM »
miss you All specielly [gamaw,sidkom,jondry,sanaullah,fulton,sharp,masteroz,nikywolf.rajput janu ;)]
bye All nd best of luckkkk :) :) :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 08:20:05 AM by WELDONE »

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 09:14:38 PM »
why guys why??? :'( :'( :'( :D
I really enjoyed getting headshooted by you

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 02:12:17 AM »
Good Luck for your future men..!

Hamesha Khush Raho.. <3
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 02:13:58 AM by RajPut »

Offline SHARP

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't judge me in your own way
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: THE.SHARP
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 02:52:09 AM »
Nooooo guys

Offline Masteroz

• VC-MP Donator
  • When you survive alone, you can survive anything
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 04:38:09 AM »
I admit admins(who were investigating your case) were doing a foolish and unprofessional job.They dont want someone to reach a level that crosses aimbot level, via training hard without any 3rd party software.. Anyways,

If it's your decision to leave the game,you are agreeing to that fact that you used aimlock,nah,i wont accept you guys used hacks. You didn't,they were your skills,your talent,your hard training and love for this game,but when you became above the normal levels and got in competition of pros especially unbeaten in m4,you got suspicious,even i thought you guys are suspicious but at the end,the admins were having a close watch on you..They were like, "HOW someone can be this pro"..

Lol you weren't that good in Clan Wars,especially your 4-5 men crew,you guys were easy,no tactics and no teamwork,i got that in a clan war.Our plan was to defend in all rounds and avoid you the whole time,because you guys are the fathers of m4,so i with my teammates made this decision and decided to defend hard and that was working. 2nd round started and we were playing 4vs3 as some of our members left. and qbh with 4 members outruled us,i need to admit that your defense was more easier(in the first round only) aahhahaha..but second round's def and attack was well balanced,and note the fact we were only 3

Jokes aside,

You guys were a great flame of light and you help me to improve whereever i was mistaking. I will never forget you,but still i recommend you a server,that's much better than LWs.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 04:49:53 AM by Masteroz »

Offline SHARP

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't judge me in your own way
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: THE.SHARP
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 05:29:11 AM »
I admit admins(who were investigating your case) were doing a foolish and unprofessional job.They dont want someone to reach a level that crosses aimbot level, via training hard without any 3rd party software.. Anyways,

If it's your decision to leave the game,you are agreeing to that fact that you used aimlock,nah,i wont accept you guys used hacks. You didn't,they were your skills,your talent,your hard training and love for this game,but when you became above the normal levels and got in competition of pros especially unbeaten in m4,you got suspicious,even i thought you guys are suspicious but at the end,the admins were having a close watch on you..They were like, "HOW someone can be this pro"..

Lol you weren't that good in Clan Wars,especially your 4-5 men crew,you guys were easy,no tactics and no teamwork,i got that in a clan war.Our plan was to defend in all rounds and avoid you the whole time,because you guys are the fathers of m4,so i with my teammates made this decision and decided to defend hard and that was working. 2nd round started and we were playing 4vs3 as some of our members left. and qbh with 4 members outruled us,i need to admit that your defense was more easier(in the first round only) aahhahaha..but second round's def and attack was well balanced,and note the fact we were only 3

Jokes aside,

You guys were a great flame of light and you help me to improve whereever i was mistaking. I will never forget you,but still i recommend you a server,that's much better than LWs.
I agree with u some players have skills which cross aimlock level like sidkom.
But they effected by same ip because of QBH.fish. idk he using aimlock or not.
Same thing happened to me ViR my younger bro banned for death evade on his laptop and me 2 banned from server on my pc because we both using same wifi. I requested but they denied my apeal.
So don't quite guys.

Offline LOGAN.

• VC-MP Donator
  • LWs Member since 15/12/2013
  • Awards VC-MP Smartest Player (2018)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: LOGAN
  • VC-MP: MKs.lOGAN
  • PAC ID: 43226
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 06:35:49 AM »
Bye brothers  :'( :'(

audi a3 0 60 mph
https://youtu.be/ryJrXMZakrE
The one who comes with a gang is a gangster. He comes alone. Monster !!!

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 10:34:47 AM »

Jokes aside,

shut up

please

Offline Robbin

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 11:15:40 AM »

Jokes aside,

Thank’s
And volk read pm i gived you one proof so kindly read it

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2018, 11:57:30 AM »

shut up

please
  esss tiii effff u.
If you don't understand it kill yourself.

Offline HerK0les

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2018, 02:47:11 PM »
leave the game is not solution, justice will not come to you but you can fight for it if you are sure you have not used any kind of hacks just prove it and try to contact management.

Offline iTs.mlh96

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2018, 03:02:52 PM »
i tried my best but managment is blind they dont want to listen actually there is no respect for fair players or old players server only want hackers baggers and spammers actualy i was really mad i hate my self cauze i played fair... but its ok we r quite now i dont want to fight more ......... thx for support my frnds i will nver forget uh all....

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2018, 04:07:35 PM »
We played fairly

I admit admins(who were investigating your case) were doing a foolish and unprofessional job.

And volk read pm i gived you one proof so kindly read it

i tried my best but managment is blind they dont want to listen actually there is no respect for fair players

right, so let me get this straight. on one side of the equation, I have this:

• you play fairly
  • staff is blind, foolish and unprofessional
  • nobody wants to listen to the poor victims of staff abuse

on the other, I have this:

you know it's pretty insulting of you think that I am so fucking stupid to buy into what was apparently Berkley's message, and in such terrible English at that

you have discredited absolutely everything you have written with this

congratulations, go fuck yourselves
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 04:09:41 PM by VoLK »

Offline Robbin

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2018, 04:15:43 PM »
i tried my best but managment is blind they dont want to listen actually there is no respect for fair players
[Robbin]:i agree with weldone becz you are such a blind person you think that im mad why i show this fucking proof to you becz i know that you are a such blind we dont want to fight more and for your imformation this pic writtencby berkly i you wront belive so i can’t do anything about that reason thank’s....]

right, so let me get this straight. on one side of the equation, I have this:

• you play fairly
  • staff is blind, foolish and unprofessional
  • nobody wants to listen to the poor victims of staff abuse

on the other, I have this:

you know it's pretty insulting of you think that I am so fucking stupid to buy into what was apparently Berkley's message, and in such terrible English at that

you have discredited absolutely everything you have written with this

congratulations, go fuck yourselves
[/quote]