Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Rootedox

• VC-MP Donator
  • @Missile
    • Awards
Ban appeal
« on: March 04, 2018, 03:49:17 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame:Oualidov*Sky.
Time and Date that you were banned: i just join server and found this ban , i dont know exactly when .
Suspected Reason (if any): stats padding
IP Address:160.160.218.152
Admin that banned you (if known):suriattacker
Extra notes: i'm disabling my stats and u tell me stats padding seriously  ; what's going on
any explanations please

Oualidov*Sky.
Acooooona mananaaaa ..

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 06:31:02 PM »
Stats Padding
Stats padding is when two or more players group together and one player agrees to allow the other player to kill them on purpose without any resistance. This could be either to enhance stats such as number of kills or more likely to gain money by exploiting the Killing Spree system on the server. For example, each time a player makes a kill in a server they are awarded with cash. Every time a player makes 5 consecutive kills they are awarded with a cash spree bonus. Players exploiting this feature of the server may be able to gain a large amount of profit in cash by gaining lots of money.
Players caught doing this will be banned from the server for a period of time and will be stripped of any money that was gained during the stats pad. Players may also have their stats or vehicles reset depending on the situation.

I've provided my evidence to the staff team in the private section, wait for a management decision.

By the way, your account stats(kills, deaths and cash) got cleared on request by me to the PAC Admins, hopefully this will be a lesson for you.
^ The same goes for [DnWt]GITO.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 06:44:31 PM by SuriAttacker »

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 10:13:22 PM »
Denied.