Author Topic: Youtube  (Read 1736 times)

Offline DamnYouBerkley!

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline SanaullaH

• VC-MP Donator
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • Awards
Re: Youtube
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 04:38:02 AM »
nice Subscribed  8)

RoyStang's Art

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 07:38:01 AM »
If you're looking to pursue something in YouTube, here are a few tips.

Since I've been pretty much looking around YouTube, and how to monetize your videos on it for like, the past 2 years now.

I've been told by many creators as well as the YouTube's workers that you could never gain popularity by playing/doing something which isn't on the trending section.

I'd recommend you to start playing Fortnite(it's also free), make long ass videos(lasting at least 10 minutes).
You could have a couple of friends to play it with you, and have a voice chat in the background.
Update yourself on what's trending and do something related to it.(don't see YT's trending page, it's mostly bs)

Tags and title of your video, Tags are a very important part of your YouTube career, there'll be a rectangular box below when you upload a video, be sure to add in a few tags which is related to your videos.

Title: Make sure it is catchy and people will want to click on it. Don't post clickbait titles tho, YouTube's made up some rules against them.

Thumbnails: Be creative and add thumbnails related to your video.

Ask for monetization in your Creator Studio  when you feel that your channel is growing.(after 4000 watchtime and 1k subs ofc)

If you're just posting for fun.

just tl;dr and good job on the ace lol

EDIT: and compress your videos the next time lol

Offline SanaullaH

• VC-MP Donator
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 10:50:11 AM »
Maddy Sarkar  :o

RoyStang's Art

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 05:54:06 PM »
maddy is right: I made a video about a TV series and I gained 1K views in no time.