Author Topic: Report - UF cunt admin  (Read 4260 times)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Report - UF cunt admin
« on: March 08, 2018, 05:40:47 PM »
Nickname:  available in video
Time and date (if known): today
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: kicking after getting raped without any well reason
evidence: https://youtu.be/cwFYYY6sV9s
Extra: i think he must have his evidence

P.S move this report to proper board if contains.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 05:45:33 PM by MAD_K!LL3R »

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
Re: Report - UF cunt admin
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 06:25:48 PM »
Unstable ping, warping, unhittable lag, seriously what other things did you expect? I'm sure many other players can back me up on this you being unhittable. I barely take any action against players when it comes to lag related stuff, but seeing your lag as some sort of advantage over other players I decided to kick you meaning to fix your connection. Your lag is even worse than Dark6's lag, bleh!

Lag Related Issues: High Pings / Inconsistent Latency / Extremely Low Average FPS
Players with an average ping of 500ms and above will be automatically kicked by the server after a period of time.
If a player’s ping is inconsistent e.g a lot of jitter and variation in end to end delay between the player and server occurs such as pings spiking with large ranges from 100ms to 500ms this may cause a very bad lag warps and inconsistency in the player’s sync. If the admin deems this as inadequate for others players on the server then the player may be told to fix their connection and kicked from the game.

Likewise, if a player has unplayable graphical lag with an average of roughly less than 10 FPS the admin may decide whether or not the players game is suitable or not to be playing. This can affect the gameplay of other players as it may be easier to kill a player with a ping of 500ms who would have been kicked than to kill a player with less than 10 fps. Such players with very bad graphics lag do not see a lot of other player’s shots and require the player to stand still holding the fire button for a few seconds before the animation has enough time to play out on the slow game. Admins may kick or temporarily ban players with awful lag that return.

Oo and the topic title shows the real quality of you.  :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 06:37:36 PM by SuriAttacker »

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 06:40:48 PM »
Notice at the end of the video he says "poor typical pakis." That comment alone would merit getting a nice long mute.

-Add me on PSN-

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 06:50:21 PM »
-----
he shows his ping at start and what advantage over other players, which other players are you talking about ? MKs coudy or the other MK guy whatever his nick is for your kind information check the video chat at the start coudy got kicked for ping exceeded for what dark said again kicked. and MK the other guy check his message "Rip internet" which shows their net wasnt normal. so where you were ? weren't you playing at the time ? or you have eyeache, weak, dead eyes works for nothing is it ?

ping is shown in the video very well and the fps with 60 (instead of 30 (0.o) )  so where is the lag ?
and one more thing did you warned him? i mean any message ? any chat ? it was a direct kick you cunt
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 05:11:39 PM by MAD_K!LL3R »

Offline DarKxWolF

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 07:08:42 PM »
Notice at the end of the video he says "poor typical pakis." That comment alone would merit getting a nice long mute.
i am also a paki and i said that cuz he dont understand that not only with (y sens) you can get a good aim which he would never understand, secondly i would like to see evidence from suri's side of my ping or fps being low as compared to others such as MK.s coudy getting kicked constantly while fighting with me of which he didn't take any action think why ? cuz he was his friend or wasn't killing him and i was killing him constantly and he didnt had any excuse except saying that i am lagging even if i was lagging why didn't he tell me to fix or warn me for it why was i kicked suddenly the reason is because he was raged cuz of that rape so he took an action being in rage. btw i would really love to see evidence of my ping or fps at that moment as i have proven in my given video that i had stable ping and fps both.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 05:09:40 PM »
BUMP.

report ignored ? 4 days have passed

and

MAD_K!LL3R,

You have received a warning for posting in VC-MP Report which doesn't involve you,(Re: Report - UF cunt admin) it means, inappropriate activity. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The littlewhitey's Servers Forum (SA-MP/VC-MP/MTA)   Team.

Retardness first Berkleyblahblah deleted his and mine reply and now this: i am not invloved in my own made topic lmfao.

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 05:57:38 PM »
BUMP.

report ignored ? 4 days have passed
Your math skills are terrible. By the way stop bumping and wait for some management member.

Offline HunTinG

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 06:24:20 PM »
Apart your ping problems I agree this is the worst admin the VC:MP can have, not that I'm involved or some shit.

Even Morphine beats this guy at any point xD
I can see Suri has problems with "mousefix".
What's the actual difference of owning a gaming mouse like mostly rich players own and using mousefix?

I can say mousefix is better for not wasting money and buying a precision-oriented mouse.
This noob-oriented server is useless and so are most of the admins managing it.

About @Wolf, I actually think that he uses something.
Wait for me to post this "cheat" here which I found. In fact it's made by Racer_s, and it makes game crash. I'll give link if I find it in my pc.
This is a screenshot which that "someone" gave me when he showed me MD's "secret".
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 06:33:31 PM by HunTinG »

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2018, 06:33:07 PM »
Apart your ping problems I agree this is the worst admin the VC:MP can have, not that I'm involved or some shit.

Says the guy who has threatened to bring 40+ hackers in the server and tried to take down Littlewhitey's server at 01/01/2018 , but failed in the end. I can see your tears already, now don't make any useless posts in here or you will find yourself banned from posting on the forum.

Offline HunTinG

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2018, 06:34:20 PM »

Says the guy who has threatened to bring 40+ hackers in the server and tried to take down Littlewhitey's server at 01/01/2018 , but failed in the end. I can see your tears already, now don't make any useless posts in here or you will find yourself banned from posting on the forum.

Stfu bitch and read full reply.
I threatened to one.
I gave my account to Thorax for vcmp forums.

*removed* by suri
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 06:41:56 PM by SuriAttacker »

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 06:35:57 PM »

Stfu bitch and read full reply.
I threatened to one.
I gave my account to Thorax for vcmp forums.
Oki sorri plz no be angry bird

This noob-oriented server is useless and so are most of the admins managing it.
That's why we are still at the top :

« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 08:41:51 PM by SuriAttacker »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2018, 08:08:24 PM »
About @Wolf, I actually think that he uses something.
Wait for me to post this "cheat" here which I found. In fact it's made by Racer_s, and it makes game crash. I'll give link if I find it in my pc.
This is a screenshot which that "someone" gave me when he showed me MD's "secret".

eyes donated ? can't you see the video ? is there any kind of suspicious activity in the video ? feel free to report, otherwise stop bringing your hot ass here: i am the one called pathan we love to fuck hot boys and because of yours and your girlfriend's(which is so called your mom) hot fb pics i have already lost my 10KG next time be carefull moron i will be ever ready if you bought your ass anywhere near to me

P.S(for normal guys) size increased Reason: his buttons are'nt capable of watching normal things.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 08:14:19 PM by DamnYouBerkley! »

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2018, 08:39:40 PM »
I don't see why you're raging this much, is it because he's telling the truth and you got pissed off?

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2018, 08:41:11 PM »
I don't see why you're raging this much, is it because he's telling the truth and you got pissed off?
lol wut ? mate video is still there ;( logic ?

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2018, 08:46:46 PM »
lol wut ? mate video is still there ;( logic ?
And? So you're trying to say that a suspicious activity can only be proven from a first person view (in this case from your video), and how about if you're running that third party software as background?
Get over it, and don't try to play the smart-ass or hero in here.

I will lock the topic for now.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 08:56:40 PM by SuriAttacker »