Author Topic: Evading death?  (Read 623 times)

Offline Kunwar Singh

• Tiny Fish
  • Jatt Diyan Tuaran Ne
    • N/A
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [BOSS]Khalsa
Evading death?
« on: March 24, 2018, 03:55:05 AM »
I AM [BOSS]Khalsa...for some reason i am banned for evading death....well i can't actually remember when i evaded death...i might have sometimes been afk while fighting when someone calls me out in my home..So if i can know exactly when i evaded death that would be helpful.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 03:58:51 AM by Kunwar Singh »
JO BOLE SO NEHAAL!!! SAT SHRI AKAAL !!! :D

Offline P4P4

• VC-MP Donator
  • txeT lanosreP
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: P4P4
Re: Evading death?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 04:39:56 AM »

Offline Kunwar Singh

• Tiny Fish
  • Jatt Diyan Tuaran Ne
    • N/A
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [BOSS]Khalsa
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 06:39:35 AM »
OK from the video it look quite simple that i have evaded (which i have not)...But let me first explain.....i was trying to the stunts (the spotlight one) but i was not succeeding in doing that as u might have seen me typing !getcar many times in chats...so as i was going up the stairs to do the stunts (again like 4-5th time, which is pretty simple to see as a person would only go up those stairs with a bike to do the stunts) then a taxi came out of nowhere and i was stuck... Being already annoyed by the failing i was done and decided to simple quit the game...even though if i might have been died i would have simple died by an explosion not by the one who was shooting at me...well i agree i kinda might have evaded death but i don't think that should count as i would have been died by the explosion...If u still think i might have evaded death...then it's ok to ban as ur a admin and i respect your decision.......................(Atleast can i get a reply?)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 10:51:09 AM by Kunwar Singh »
JO BOLE SO NEHAAL!!! SAT SHRI AKAAL !!! :D

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 02:03:12 PM »
(Atleast can i get a reply?)

here you go:

denied