Author Topic: What is the littlewhitey's San Andreas password  (Read 361 times)

Offline Celil

• Adult Fish
  • You want to kill me? Think Twice.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP username: Celil
What is the littlewhitey's San Andreas password
« on: March 31, 2018, 08:01:21 am »
I will enter to littlewhitey's San Andreas with my nickname. But Server requires a password says What is the littlewhitey's San Andreas password? Also I have a PAC.

Offline Krv

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
Re: What is the littlewhitey's San Andreas password
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 08:57:55 am »
littlewhiteys's SA:MP Server does not require a password, nor has it had any in the past. Although our server has recently changed the host, thus the ip is also different: 54.38.156.202:7777. Just double-click on the server, press the 'Connect' button and you're ready to rock. Make sure you add it in your favourites list!  :)

LWW '18 is going to be held, September 29th - October 12th. Make sure you don't miss it and join us in participating in the most memorable part of the year! Your attendance will make it more exciting and determine the success!

Offline Aceboieh

• Banned
  • Co-Founder of Assassin CREW
    • Awards
  • SA-MP username: [AC]BoSS
Re: What is the littlewhitey's San Andreas password
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 09:26:51 am »
Just so you know for information. If a server has that lock logo on it's left it means
that the server is actually requiring for a player password to entry. If the lock isnt there, the
server is accessible without a pasword, just click 'Connect'.
"It's not always about skills or abilities, it's about experience, having the right knowledge and muting your enemies"