Author Topic: My Suggestion Packet  (Read 5228 times)

Offline Aceboieh

• Banned
  • Co-Founder of Assassin CREW
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [AC]BoSS
My Suggestion Packet
« on: April 01, 2018, 06:33:40 PM »
It personally bothers me a lot watching lvp have 20 players meanwhile lw barely gets 3 players.
Doesnt matter if im an 'ex-hacker' at all, i care about this server's activity as much as everyone.
If it's anything i want to see in samp right now, it's Littlewhiteys having at least 20+ players playing.
Anyways, i have gathered a couple of suggestions here for the server, not saying they will 100% raise the player amount, but i tried.
Forum Suggestions
1. Put the 'Player Report Section' back. Dont personally find a reason to not.
2. Give the ability to Like somebody's reply on a topic. I find it fancy as an idea to extend possibilites on the forum.
3. The forum's theme color and style have been like this for years. Changing it to better colors will bring a better atmosphere and something new for our eyes.
5. We can edit avatars, signatures and personal texts right? Make it possible to also put your own quote. (motto, your gang name etc.)
6. Player Statistics Portal isnt responding and it needs to be fixed.
In-Game Suggestions
1. New Gang Commands should be added: /gang settings. With that you can change the gang's name however you want,
you can change the color which would be saved even after you relog, you can have a full list of the members and you can
kick them or make them leaders. Also this is a really cool feature i thought: Friendly Fire - on/off. With friendly fire on if you're
fighting and you accidentally shoot your friend instead of the enemy that gives the enemy advantage to easily kill you which isnt fair,
with friendly fire off if you shoot him his hp wont decrease and the war will be completely fair.
2. Gang Wars: This isnt just a feature, it's more like a game mode. There are more than 10 gangs in Littlewhitey's but
they never have the opportunity to have a gang war without gangless players interrupting. Will work with commands:
/gwar id (the id will be the opposite gang leader's id). You can have the possibility to choose what weapons will be handed to
every fighter in the Gang War, the location which can be open places such as (LVA, LSA, SFA, Abandoned Airport etc.) and
how many rounds the Gang War will have.
3. New /gangs Command: The current /gangs command that shows the online gangs in the server
it's hard to understand sometimes as the names are very close to each other. With a new /gangs command, a
big box will appear showing every gang online in a row.
4. New Target Color: We all know about the farm property out Las Venturas that has those little white dots
in the map. The problem is that the target's color is also white and that misleads people. If im following my target, i can
wrongly go to the properties because of the white color. Change it to red which also symbolizes blood.
I know that some staff members are inactive and this will probably will never get opened, but i gave it a try. If these suggestions get accepted it would be really great in my opinion, so if you agree with me give me +1, if
not, tell me why.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 06:48:27 PM by C4$$H »
"It's not always about skills or abilities, it's about experience, having the right knowledge and muting your enemies"

Offline Death$tar

Re: My Suggestion Packet
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 06:44:08 PM »
Yea we thought about bringing these same wars to LW today. LVP is just as dead without them.

Offline LukaZ

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 07:19:37 PM »
Yep I agree with D$

Offline Aceboieh

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 07:20:50 PM »
Yep I agree with D$
D$ pointed out that LVP is still dead, what do you agree with him for? -.-'
"It's not always about skills or abilities, it's about experience, having the right knowledge and muting your enemies"

Offline LukaZ

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 07:33:32 PM »
I agree with Gang Fights make the server alive,if theres not wars or events = ded

Offline Aceboieh

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2018, 07:37:09 PM »
I agree with Gang Fights make the server alive,if theres not wars or events = ded
Yeah, i know, that's why i suggested it.

Offline Major

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [AC]Major
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 12:52:12 PM »
Nice

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2018, 05:05:51 AM »
Yay forum vote system, awesome times.

It barely took a day for Gryphus to realize he could go through all my old posts to dislike every. last. one. of. them.
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2018, 07:51:05 AM »
Also this is a really cool feature i thought: Friendly Fire - on/off. With friendly fire on if you're
fighting and you accidentally shoot your friend instead of the enemy that gives the enemy advantage to easily kill you which isnt fair,
with friendly fire off if you shoot him his hp wont decrease and the war will be completely fair.

lol wat? maybe time to improve ur aim and stop hitting ur friend instead of trying to make 2vs1 easier for urself lol

Offline Sleep

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2018, 01:48:43 PM »
Also this is a really cool feature i thought: Friendly Fire - on/off. With friendly fire on if you're

lol wat? maybe time to improve ur aim and stop hitting ur friend instead of trying to make 2vs1 easier for urself lol
Rofl

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2018, 04:06:44 PM »
The suggestions might do something but it will not enhance the current playerbase by %100, though i think we should give it a try

Offline Aceboieh

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2018, 10:57:14 PM »

Lmfao you're still triggered from fights you've been raped so i wont even consider your opinion, take a chill pill
and try again.

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2018, 05:15:26 PM »

Offline Major

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [AC]Major
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2018, 08:28:48 PM »