Author Topic: NO_MeRcY - Unban Appeal  (Read 1879 times)

Offline BanJack

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: NO_MERCY
  • VC-MP: BanJack
NO_MeRcY - Unban Appeal
« on: April 04, 2018, 04:25:38 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: NO_MeRcY
Time and Date that you were banned: 4 or 5 months ago
Suspected Reason (if any): Aimlock
IP Address: Will tell u if needed
PAC ID: Not registered
Admin that banned you (if known): I don't remember
Extra notes: Hello there, my greetings..
I joined the server today to see how much time still needed for being unbanned, But I found myself already unbanned. I don't know if someone unbanned me or it's a system bug, yet I didn't reinstall my windows nor I changed my internet. In other words, I didn't plan to ban evade, I was just checking the ban time, and found myself unbanned.
I saw that I should tell staff about it in both cases, so here I am telling you that I am unbanned. I don't know if you'll ban me again, but I did what I am supposed to do. I don't want to ban evade nor I want to use hacks again. I want to gain trust again, I want to return to the old NO_MeRcY.
At the end, it's your choice to ban me or keep me unbanned, but I sincerely apologize about all what I have done. So I request keeping me unbanned and giving me a chance to show my integrity and rebuild my reputation.

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
Re: NO_MeRcY - Unban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 04:31:46 PM »
you promised you'd help with battling the aimlockers, I put my trust in you, and you fucked me over

you're the last person I want to see on this server, to be honest

give me a very good reason to not permanently ban you off everything LW related after everything you and your gayfriend Thorax have done to this community

Offline BanJack

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 05:00:31 PM »
You'r true, I promised to battle the aimlockers, and I let you down. But believe me, I let you down forcibly. I really wanted to help this community out with Enthusiasm, I wanted to fix what I've done, I wanted to rebuild the community, rebuild my reputation, rebuild all the devastation and the ruining I was the reason of. But I couldn't do anything, I couldn't help the community, and the worst part is that I couldn't keep the promise I gave to you.. Despite the last decision you'll take, I want you to know that I tried strugglingly to keep the promise I gave to you.. But unfortunately I couldn't.
When I found myself unbanned, I could play under alias, but I decided to tell you what happened to start gaining the trust again.
I don't know if you believe me or not, but I really tried to return to the good guy, and I am still trying, but I need some help from you..

Offline Thorax

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 05:12:14 PM »
you promised you'd help with battling the aimlockers, I put my trust in you, and you fucked me over

give me a very good reason to not permanently ban you off everything LW related after everything you and your gayfriend Thorax have done to this community

He is like any Poor kids out there who want to get advantages over players, the only mistake he did was using aimlock, he can't damage the community because he has 0 skills nor i need his help..,  why he being punished differently?? Kindly, give this kid a chance because the only responsible for the shit happening in this server are your "WK" mates.

after everything you and your gayfriend Thorax have done to this community
Say the guy who eating his own shit after all these years of spreading propaganda over the community , making fun of underage kids,  Now here is Chelinx1337,  Enjoy...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 10:55:37 PM by Thorax »

Offline BanJack

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 12:58:22 AM »
Tbh, you Thorax destroyed my career. I know it was also my fault when I accepted the aimbot, but what is done has been done..
Dunno what to say, but.. I think that this is my last ban appeal, so if you'll accept it I'll be very thankful for giving me the chance. It not, so I have nothing to do here, leaving vcmp will be the best thing to do.
I admit my mistake... anw, It's your decision..

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 02:01:55 AM »

He is like any Poor kids out there who want to get advantages over players, the only mistake he did was using aimlock, he can't damage the community because he has 0 skills nor i need his help..,  why he being punished differently?? Kindly, give this kid a chance because the only responsible for the shit happening in this server are your "WK" mates.

Say the guy who eating his own shit after all these years of spreading propaganda over the community , making fun of underage kids,  Now here is Chelinx1337,  Enjoy...

your statements are baseless, just like your existence, you pathetic waste of air. I have never dared to personally participate in all this underage kid shit and I don't need you to give me credit for shit I have not done. I have enough of that without your pathetic ass.

you, on the other hand, have destroyed VC-MP as we know it today, you son of a fucking whore. you have made the lives of administrators and fair players of this multiplayer mod miserable. you are not a hero, you are an e-thugging wanna-be Batman abortion victim.

we'll have the last laugh here though, trust me on that.

as far as your case is concerned, No_Mercy, I'll think about it. as much as I need to. for now, consider yourself banned.

Offline BanJack

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 02:05:25 AM »
Take your time..

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 03:29:15 PM »
seeing as I'm getting tired of fighting fire with fire, you're free to play on the server

Offline BanJack

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 03:30:12 PM »
Thanks a lot, I'll not ruin this chance.