Author Topic: Problems with Morphine.  (Read 3738 times)

Offline Kunwar Singh

• Tiny Fish
  • Jatt Diyan Tuaran Ne
    • N/A
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [BOSS]Khalsa
Problems with Morphine.
« on: April 07, 2018, 04:42:34 PM »
I have a few problems with Morphine ( the very well know admin of vcmp) and I think it would be correct to discuss it in the forum.First is I do not like the way he talks. During the today's katana event I was standing at the edge of the building and then suddenly morp came and tried to kick me down. I luckily survived but in the chat, he used the n-word (referring to me) by which I was quite upset as it was not even my fault (he might have tried to use it in a fun way but it is not good calling anyone nig**R) Then he spammed a single message about 6-7 times continuously (which we cant do as we will get muted).Sometimes he also writes some inappropriate messages in the chats (like about sex, penis, balls ) etc. which does not suit an admin. In his recent reply to a ban evade of no mercy, his way of taking I didn't like as it was very harsh and it does not suite an admin. That's what I want to say. rest in your hands.....I just wanted to share my views on Morphine. ( I have the proofs if required )
JO BOLE SO NEHAAL!!! SAT SHRI AKAAL !!! :D

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
Re: Problems with Morphine.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 04:56:53 PM »
Then he spammed a single message about 6-7 times continuously
Even I do that when there is an event or I want to get another admin to do an event, because bunch of idiots don't follow the instructions given by an admin for the event, which results that the event is being canceled.

Sometimes he also writes some inappropriate messages in the chats (like about sex, penis, balls ) etc. which does not suit an admin.
Grow up, it's a +18 game.

In his recent reply to a ban evade of no mercy, his way of taking I didn't like as it was very harsh and it does not suite an admin.
Do you've any idea what that Thorax guy did to the VC:MP community? Just answer me this question.

Offline Calhoun

• Tiny Fish
  • Unleashed
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU_T]Vedder
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 04:58:45 PM »
Honestly i like the way Morphine does his job, sometimes he insults or abuses but i don't think its bad intention. I have been 2 months playing littlewhiteys and morp has been always humble with me, we can discuss or talk about everything; if it weren't for him i wouldn't be here.

Same as Suri,

Sometimes he also writes some inappropriate messages in the chats (like about sex, penis, balls ) etc. which does not suit an admin.

EVERYONE does it. Abusing is allowed. And about that unban appeal, what would you do if somebody shares a hack and everyone starts to use it in your server? Think about before posting things man.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 05:00:31 PM by VUt.Killah »

Offline Kunwar Singh

• Tiny Fish
  • Jatt Diyan Tuaran Ne
    • N/A
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [BOSS]Khalsa
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 05:47:38 PM »
Well, ok it looks like I was being childish in this whole situation and I am sorry as I didn't know what he was doing was for fun or anything like that, but still calling me a nigg** for no reason, that is not good.
JO BOLE SO NEHAAL!!! SAT SHRI AKAAL !!! :D

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Adult Fish
  • Mirchoo
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 07:32:32 PM »
Lol ,Morphine is a Good,Senior and Mature Player of Vcmp,Don't mind his words,He always jokes with players,,,Vcmp is Just for Fun,Nothing Else ! Take His Words as Joke.

Offline KiM4

• VC-MP Donator
  • A Person Plays VC:MP
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: KiM4_R4
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 08:00:37 PM »
Kuwar ,I am killer man  ;) . everyone here is like him bro especially admins and managers. They treat us in badly as if they are spending money for our life. I found it cool to be a friend with most of the players and not admins cause they can ban you for no reason and no one can make anything for them. I miss you bro too much  ;D . It will be better if you do not deal with anyone of the mentioned people and your gaming will be better ! You may find real friends for them but they are too few and as for myself rajput is the only good one here And noori all of the players love him  :) Have a nice time dude and talk to me on facebook . It will be much better  ;)

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 08:31:27 PM »
Where is my name?    :(

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees