Author Topic: Abdo* aimlock  (Read 2957 times)

Offline SHARP

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't judge me in your own way
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: THE.SHARP
Abdo* aimlock
« on: April 20, 2018, 09:04:51 AM »
Nickname: Abdo*
Time and date (if known): Yesterday
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: Aimlock
Evidence: Videos https://youtu.be/J-Z2X3jTISM
                         https://youtu.be/C3DezYNm_H0
                         https://youtu.be/H2CaCeWltS0
                         https://youtu.be/vu2xCY0stmc
 More evidence for tim01 aimlock-  https://youtu.be/15pIb9KFLjU
Additional information: in first video u can clearly see his bullet following punketo head just like aimlockers.
                                 in second video he just spreading bullets everywhere and getting headshot on them
                                 i uploaded third video to show u that he can't aim proper and he poping head with awesome skills.

i know him very well he is an old player but he can't do a single headshot but now he comes with awesome m4 skill?

« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 11:40:01 AM by SHARP »

Offline Aspire

• VC-MP Donator
  • Moskvish
    • Awards
Re: Abdo* aimlock
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 02:54:19 PM »
Sharp you were actually thinking to report abdo but as you were working on it you also captured my skills and made another useless 5 seconds video to get me banned i guess. If talking about headshots i was known for using m4 at couple of events in past.

I dont know if i was supposed to say anything in this topic but he also included me in the report that made me speak. I believe that anyone can report but making reports with unsufficient evidence and challenging a person gameplay is a bad thing, even you are wasting time of admins.
Nothing more left to say.

~Tim

Offline SHARP

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 03:45:08 PM »
Sharp you were actually thinking to report abdo but as you were working on it you also captured my skills and made another useless 5 seconds video to get me banned i guess. If talking about headshots i was known for using m4 at couple of events in past.

I dont know if i was supposed to say anything in this topic but he also included me in the report that made me speak. I believe that anyone can report but making reports with unsufficient evidence and challenging a person gameplay is a bad thing, even you are wasting time of admins.
Nothing more left to say.

~Tim
Admin decide that proof is sufficient or not its all their decision not your.
And i don't think reporting of players is a waste of time.
And one more thing u can check my all reports of aimlockers i'm always right.
First of all skill and aimlock are different things don't say u are a skilled player. I'm 101% sure about u.

Offline Abdoo

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Abdo*
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 06:39:57 PM »
Lmfao if anyone pro in M4 so he use aimlock? and who know me know my skill at M4.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 06:47:20 PM by Abdoo »
high spree on littlewhiteys server high score on vks server high spree on Asian City server

Offline SHARP

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 02:00:06 AM »
Lmfao if anyone pro in M4 so he use aimlock? and who know me know my skill at M4.
Ok tell me one thing about your proness when you was playing some days ago u didn't do a single headshot u just playing with m6 or laser but now when u come back u become pro in m4 in just one day really? Proness overloaded
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 02:30:46 AM by SHARP »

Offline Abdoo

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Abdo*
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2018, 05:52:21 AM »
lol in one day? its not my problem you didnt play everyday you can duel me in M4 and see my skills and you can too ask my friends about my skill At M4 see down i made 180 spree with M4 so i use aimlock?? and no one reported me :o i playing vcmp since 2012 i playing before you know what is the vcmp so It is natural to be pro At M4.
high spree on littlewhiteys server high score on vks server high spree on Asian City server

Offline SHARP

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2018, 06:19:54 AM »
lol in one day? its not my problem you didnt play everyday you can duel me in M4 and see my skills and you can too ask my friends about my skill At M4 see down i made 180 spree with M4 so i use aimlock?? and no one reported me :o i playing vcmp since 2012 i playing before you know what is the vcmp so It is natural to be pro At M4.
its not with m4 kills its with running+ laser kills and its not skills its clearly aimlock wait for admin what they decide. i uploaded a video for your skill just watch 3rd video there u can't aim on head just shooting everywhere.

ok i'm ready to duel but i have a condision u must record it via your own pc got it. see u in game and show me your skill ok mate :D :D

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Improved (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 05:16:42 AM »
Already banned by me for alterations of in game player animations.