Author Topic: Unban Appeal  (Read 1687 times)

Offline hariharan

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Unban Appeal
« on: April 21, 2018, 05:47:21 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame: visadasd
Time and Date that you were banned:Today(21.04.2018)
Suspected Reason (if any): Aimlock
IP Address:106.203.52.39
PAC ID:I didn't register in this nick.
Admin that banned you (if known):SuriAttacker
Extra notes:Well let me explain. I used to play with the nick [ON]Fox which is my real nick. As my brother was interested in playing vcmp and since he is a newbie so, I entered a different nick(visadasd) and I let him to play. Since he is a newbie he was getting killed everytime by Abdo* and I was near him and watching him play. You can check the logs because for the first 1 or 1.5 hours he was just getting killed. As he got bored of getting killed by everyone, he wanted me to play. So I decided to kill the players who was killing. I don't wanted to reveal my nick([ON]Fox), so I decided to play in this nick(visadasd) itself for sometime. As everyone knows about my headshot skills, I just used them. Even when I play with the nick [ON]Fox everyone will shout "aimlock aimbot" bla bla bla..I just made headshots with my skills.If you don't trust me you can ask someone else about my headshot skills. Even Tim asked me that "Fox, if you are not using aimlock then why are you shouting you are not using". So I didn't take it as a thing. And I didn't expect that he itself will report me for it. If you don't trust my skills. I can make video of my headshots and send you personally. Thank you for spending your time.

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Unban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 09:37:59 AM »
Denied.